GOING THROUGH THE SERPENT'S PASS TO BA SING SE

At this point, I'm not going to put Tenji's POV. He would just be watching like he used to, but you won't get to know his opinions on how stuff happened.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shikamaru then faced the other 3. The look on his face showed it was not going to be good news.

"I believe that the forest we went through was a portal that messes up time. Time flows differently here. Tenten could be anywhere." Shikamaru stated.

Neji and Tenji sported similar thoughts.

"Zuko has not a 2 days head start, but a 2 months head start?!!" They both shouted.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

They all exchanged stories as they made their way to the serpent's pass to get to Ba Sing Se. 

What they didn't know was that Tenten was already on her way to Ba Sing Se using a different route, with Zuko and  Iroh tagging along.

At some point, they found a little group consisting of a man, his heavily pregnant wife and a lady following them. Katara and Hinata immediately took pity on them and allowed them to tag along.

"So how are you going to get to Ba Sing Se?" The man asked.

"Well, Sokka said that we'll have to go through the serpent's pass. So we're just following his advice-ttebayo!" Naruto replied.

The look of terror on the faces of the man and the women made Neji question if it was really the wisest decision.

"The serpent's pass?!! But that's the pass of death!!! Almost no one makes it through!!!" The wife cried.

The look of judgement Shikamaru and Katara gave Sokka made him wish for the ground to swallow him whole.

"Real smooth, Sokka." Toph said in a sarcstic tone.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT!!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A BETTER IDEA, TOPH!!" Sokka shouted.

"Mendokuse. Shut up, Sokka. You're giving me a migraine." Shikamaru snapped.

"YOU-"

"Is there another way to get to Ba Sing Se?" Shikamaru asked the trio, ignoring Sokka.

"Well, there is an underground ferry way that leads to Ba Sing Se. The Fire Nation knows nothing about it, so we should be fine." The other lady siad.

"Well, then. Looks like we'll go through the ferry way." Hinata said with excitement.

Neji couldn't bring himself to share Hinata's happiness, and Naruto understood how he felt but knew he didn't want empty words. He also noticed that Aang wasn't showing a genuine smile. He looked hurt.

He told himself to talk to Aang later.

~~~~~~~~~~

While they all made their way to the underground ferry, Tenten, Zuko and Iroh had already left. 

Iroh gave a bullshit story about how Tenten and Zuko were his kids, how Zuko got in a freak 'accident' with robbers when they were younger, how Tenten looks like their 'dead mother', and Iroh still managed to smooth talk the lady in charge.