KISAME'S WATER BALL

Then a bright light enveloped him and he greeted the bickering couple goodbye.

~

Once again, our hero fell from the sky and landed on water but he was able to use his chakra to make him stand on water.

'Dammit!!!!! Whoever is controlling my travels should be more careful!!!!! I need to get home in one piece!!!!!!'  Tenji thought in anger.

"BRING IT TOGETHER TEAM!!!!!" A very familiar (and annoying) voice cried out with its miniature version shouting as well.

Coming out of the corner, Tenji saw Team Gai with him bringing out his palm to make it face downwards while Lee's palm was on his.

Tenji noticed that their (Neji and Tenten) attire changed so they might be like 17 or 18. And it looked like Gai wanted them to follow Lee.

Gai looked at Tenten.

"Ngh....... *sigh* alright." Resigning to fate, she put her palm on Lee's.

It all remained Neji.

"There is no way that dad is gonna do that. His ego is too much that I'm surprised he hasn't sank yet." Tenji said.

Neji and Gai had a mini staring contest. Well, Neji was actually glaring at Gai, and Tenji swore that Neji's lavender eyes changed colors, but he dismissed it when he saw Neji put his hand.

'I'm so teasing him for this!!!!! What happened to Hyuga Pride and blah blah blah?!' Tenji thought and laughed.

After some youthful shouting (with Neji and Tenten cringing in shame inwardly), the three students went in one direction while Gai went in the other. Tenji followed them and kept close.

"Tenten, do you think Sakura-Chan will finally accept me after I do some hardcore training?!" Lee asked with hope in his eyes.
"Maybe she might Lee. Who knows?!" Tenten responded.
"YOSH!!!!" Lee then ran ahead of them.
"You know you shouldn't be deceiving Lee like that." Neji said.
"Oh he'll be fine Neji-kun, don't worry about it."
"Hn."

Tenji just sweatdropped.
"Really! 'Hn'! You never cease to amaze me dad, I wanna be just like you!" (Note the sarcasm)

They went for some distance, until they encountered a man wearing the Akatsuki cloak but having blue skin with gills and a sword at his back.

'The frick?!' Tenji thought in shock and wonder.

"Now who may you be, youthful friend?" Lee enquired.
"My name is Kisame Hoshigaki and this is Samehada." He said before gesturing to his sword which growled. "I am one of the Seven Swordsman Of The Mist."
"So how does that piece of information bother us?" Neji asked, raising a perfect brow.
"You have something that belongs to me. Or rather, the Akatsuki." He responded.
"OK, I think you've lost your way buddy, so go home." Tenten said, shooing him away.
"Hand over the Two Tailed Cat now!" He shouted.

Team Gai looked at him with a 'WTF?!', 'Are you mental?!', And a 'What youthful cat is he speaking of?'  by Tenten, Neji and Lee respectively.

"Sorry buddy, but I think you've lost it." Neji said, voicing his thoughts out.

Kisame was mad and his grip on Samehada tightened.

"We will either do this the easy way or the hard way." He said in a low voice.
"Even if we did have it, we still wouldn't give you. We can take you down!" Tenten said as they all got into fighting positions.
"I'm not called The Tailed Beast Without A Tail for nothing." He responded with Samehada growling in anticipation.

Then they started fighting Kisame. He wasn't joking when he said he was a Tailed Beast Without A Tail. His chakra reserves were massive!

Kisame then managed to put them in water prisons. Now Tenten, being able to control water, couldn't disperse it. And the more she tried, the more her chakra was sapped out. She eventually passed out.

"Dammit!!!! Mom wake up!!!"  Tenji shouted.
"Tenten!!!" Lee shouted.

Neji looked at her and something in him snapped. He found an opening in his water ball, broke out, stunned Kisame and freed Lee and Tenten.

"Why did I do that?" Neji wondered out.

Tenji just facepalmed so hard that there was a red mark on his forehead.

Kisame then hit Neji and Lee with so much force that Neji had to drop Tenten. Lee passed out from the force but Neji was still awake but heavily injured.

Kisame then approached Neji, which made him confused because he was certain that he wasn't a Jinchuriki.

Before Kisame could do anything, a water whip slapped his hand away. He backed out and Tenten stepped in front of Neji with water around her.

She entered Avatar Mode. (I don't know if it exists 😂😂)

"Mom, what are you doing? You'll get killed!!" Tenji shouted.
"What are you doing here? Just run!! You can't win!!!" Neji shouted.

Tenji knew that he was trying to get her to save herself and Lee, not to make her feel weak.

"This time, I'm going to save you. I used to be such a weakling, running away from my problems, but you thought me what it means to be a true shinobi." She said.

All the while she was talking, Kisame had one thought on his mind: 'What's with the inspirational speech? What is this, the story of my life?!'

"That's why I'm not afraid to die here, if it means I must protect you Neji-kun!!"

The two Hyugas were shocked.
"Mom......."
"Tenten........"

Then she looked back and gave a smile that Tenji had not seen before.

"Because, watashi wa anata o aishiteimasu*, Neji-kun. I always will."

Then she and Kisame had a good fight while Matatabi, slowly but surely, healed Neji's wounds but he didn't know.

Tenten then looked back at Neji to see if he was making progress. He was and she smiled at him, forgetting all about Kisame.

Big Mistake.

Tenji then watched in horror as a water sword pierced through her stomach and as blood stained her shirt. Then she passed out.

Neji was just paralyzed as Tenten was in pain and he couldn't do anything about it. The last straw that broke the camels back was when Kisame got rid of her hair ties.

It was a present she had since her childhood.

It was a present from Neji.

All hell was about to let loose, and it seemed to Tenji that Neji had decided to let the devil free.

~

Hey!! How was your day?! 😊😊😊😊

As usual, vote, comment and share. 😘😘😘😘

*Watashi wa anata o aishiteimasu - I love you. 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ja ne, till next time. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗