THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: THE LAST BATTLE

"It's 'revenge', and it's best served cold." Tenji corrected.
"But it can be reheated in the microwave of youth!!" Lee shouted.

They both facepalm

~The Hyuga Compound~

After the talk with Naruto, Tenji, Neji and Hinata went back to the Hyuga compound and to say that the silence was awkward was an understatement.

Even though Tenji is a carbon copy of Neji, he hated silence of any kind. And it was worse that Hinata had to go ahead of them.

"So Neji.........."
"Just leave me alone."
"I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't know better than you. I apologize."
"Whatever......."

At that moment, Tenji was sad that he missed Neji calling him....

"...........Gay pickle."

He looked at Neji and saw him chuckling at him. He smirked back at him.

"Thanx usuratonkachi."

~The Hyuga Compound~

Hinata was so distressed that she didn't come out of her room. But Hanabi and Neji kept Tenji company.

"Oh yeah, Tenji, don't go round the house as you please." Neji said.
"But why?" He asked while keeping Hanabi busy.
"Because I said so."
"Whatever."

'So bipolar!!' Tenji thought.

Tenji then dropped Hanabi and made his way to the door.

To say what happened was a sick torture of the afterlife was an understatement.

Because Hiashi stood in front of the door in all his glory.

"Hiashi-sama!" Neji greeted and bowed and he was shocked because Hiashi was to come back next week. Or maybe he was to occupied with Tenji that he lost track of time.

As we all know, Tenji was a Hyuga. But he wasn't a full bred Hyuga.

And instead of acting like one, he decided to say, or rather, ask the first thing that came to his mind.

And that was the biggest mistake he made in his life.

"WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DIDDLY DACK PATTY WACK SNICK SNACK CRACK PACK SLACK MACK QUATERBACK CRACKERJACK BIOFEEDBACK BACKTRACK THUMBTACK SIDETRACK TIC-TAC ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Tenji screamed while pointing a finger at Hiashi.

Then everywhere was black.

He then woke up on Neji's bed and with a splitting headache. And he saw Neji glaring at him. HARD.

"What happened to me usuratonkachi?"
"What happened?! Are you asking me what happened!!! Do you want me to tell you what happened!!!!!"
".........."
"This is what happened!! You spoke gibberish to Lord Hiashi and you didn't bow to him and you pointed your finger at him....."
"AND to sum it up, what did I do?!"
"YOU......MADE....LORD......HIASHI.....MAD!!!!"
"So why am I on the bed?!"
"He knocked you out for 3 days and you woke up in time for the Chunnin exams."
"Oh, OK.........WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!"
"Let's go!!"
"But I haven't eaten for 3 days, I'll get cranky."

As if to agree with Tenji, his stomach growled. Neji sighs out of defeat.

"Fine, but you have to hurry."
"Thank you."

~1 hour 45 mins and 5 bowls of miso pork ramen later, at the fighting arena~

[A/N: I'm just gonna do Neji's fight. I don't have time to think for Tenten, sorry Tenny]

"You know you're fighting after Tenten."
"So....."
"So? So! Apologize to her."
"Why? She kept a secret from me."
"Don't YOU have a secret?!"
"No."