ARGUEMENT

"Happy Birthday Tenten!!!!"

On the 9th day of the 3rd month, Tenten Hyuga celebrates her birthday with her family and all of Konoha 12. Except that there was one itty bitty problem.

"DAMN IT! WHERE IS DAD!!!" Tenji screamed.
"Big brother, stop shouting, I'm sure papa will be here soon" Said Kaana, trying to calm her brother's blood from boiling.
"I don't understand uncle Neji, why does he have to work overtime. I mean, my dad is the Hokage and is way busier than uncle and he still came." Boruto said with his mouth partially full.
"Whatever. Now I know what you go through Boruto. Ever since he became an ANBU commander, he is always busy and it does not help mom in any way."
"I know what you mean. Hey, where's Himawari?!"
"With Inojin, I could see this from a mile away." Tenji said with a smirk
"Isn't that Shikadai with Kaana? And he's flirting with her!" Boruto responded with an equal smirk.

They looked at each other, then at their respective sisters.

"INOJIN, STEP AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!"
"YOU BETTER BE KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE FROM MY NEE-SAN NARA!!!!"

~After the party~

"Bye everyone, take care!!"
"Bye."

Hinata came over to Tenten

"Tenten, are you gonna be okay?"
"Yes Hinata, I'll be fine, besides, I have my kids with me."
"Okay then, goodnight."
"G'night Hinata."

"Mama, play with us!!"
"Okay!!!"

~2 hours later~

'knock knock'

'It must be the stupid old man!' Tenji thought

"I'LL GET IT!!!" he screamed and ran to the door. But it wasn't Neji, it was Rock Lee and Metal Lee.

"Oh, Uncle Lee, Metal, what brings you here?"
"Well you see my rival, we were returning from our noon to dusk training, and on our way, an ANBU black op gave us a letter to give you, saying it is from your dad."
"Indeed" Lee exclaimed "here is the letter and tell your mom I said happy birthday! Come Metal, we must prepare for our dusk till dawn taijutsu training!"
"Hai father!"

When they both left, Tenji was thinking why his father would send a letter because he never does such. Well, you know what they say, 'Curiosity killed the cat' so he opened the letter and read the contents.

Dear Tenten,
        I'm sorry that I couldn't make it for the most important day of your life. I'm sorry for being such a killjoy but I had a last minute mission with a report to write. Luckily, I'm not leaving the village for the mission.
        Don't cook for me and don't leave any cake for me. But I know you will still do that, because you always think of me. And please don't sleep in the study anymore, I can't bare to see you in pain.
        Once again, I'm sorry. Please tell Tenji and Kaana that I'm sorry for not being there. I hope you can forgive me.
                                         Love, Neji.

Now he had done it. Now all hell was about to let loose!

"Tenji, who was that?" Tenten called from the kitchen.
"It was Uncle Lee and Metal, mom!" At the moment, he was trying to keep his cool.
"What did they want?" She was now behind him.
'Nowhere to run to now.' He thought

Turning around, he said, "They came to drop a letter from dad."

He watched her as she read the letter, and he wasn't sure if his Byakugan was active or not but he saw a hint of sadness in her eyes but it left as immediately it came.
'That's all I need to know!!!' He thought in anger.
Tenten looked at Tenji and said "It's alright, now come on let's eat dinner."

Those words 'It's alright' made Tenji's pent up anger of 2 years to explode. And when he's mad, no one's in peace.

"ALRIGHT?! ALRIGHT!!! DON'T LIE TO ME MOM, STOP DEFENDING HIM!!!"

It was so bad that Kaana ran out to try and pacify her brother.

"Big brother, please......"
"PLEASE WHAT?! FORGIVE DAD AND FORGET WHAT HE DID?!FOR HOW LONG?!!"
"Tenji please......."
"NO MOM! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS STAND UP FOR THAT STUPID OLD MAN!! NOW I KNOW WHAT BORUTO GOES THROUGH!!!"
"B-big b-b-brother....." Kaana was on the verge of tears.
"Tenji....." For the first time, Tenten didn't know what to do.
"I'm going to bed, I'm not hungry. Good night!" He stormed off to his room. Kaana immediately held Tenten and cried, while Tenten kept praying to Kami above to mend the relationship between her son and husband.

'Why is it always like this?! Why do you always have to make mom and Kaana cry everytime?! Why can't you just give us a bit of your time?! What does mom see in you?! Why does mom love dad!!!'

Tenji kept crying for a long time and calmed down. Using his Byakugan, he saw Tenten and Kaana having dinner.

He did not know how he got to his parents room but maybe he was looking for reasons why his mom lived his dad. He saw their pictures and the only picture they had together was their team picture during their Genin days and their wedding picture, the rest was with the rest of Konoha 12.

'Seriously?! Not 1 picture with mom at all?!! Such an usuratonkachi!'

Then something caught his eye: A dirty looking scroll.

'What's this doing here?'

~

Shannaro!!!!!! Done the first chapter!!!!!

Was it good? Bad? Tell me in the comments 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗