THE CHUNNIN EXAMS: MOM'S SUCCESS

So guys, there is gonna be a major glitch here, because in this story, Tenten will defeat Temari but she will lose to Shikamaru so plz don't hate me for this.

Anywhoooo, onto the story!!!

~

"I did say you had to try harder." She replied giggling and helped him up.

~2 Weeks later, the fighting arena~
[A/N: I'm going to skip the written tests and getting the scrolls shit, I haven't really watched the anime 😅😅]

As the screen shuffled who was fighting who, Gai and Tenji encouraged the team to do their best.......

At least, Tenji was😑😑.

"DON'T WORRY MY LITLE DUMPLINGS OF YOUTH, YOU ARE GOING TO PASS, FOR YOU HAVE THE POWER OF YOUTH BY YOUR SIDE!!!!!" Gai shouted
"Yeah, what he said........ Minus the youth shit." Tenji said, mumbling the last part.
"HOW YOUTHFUL!!!!!" Lee screamed and gave Tenji a bone crushing hug.
"Lee, let him go." Tenten said giggling.

He pouted but complied. Luckily, his bones were still intact.

"Hey, it's the loser girl!!!!!"

Tenji immediately recognized the voice of his mother's bullies and turned around.

"What is she doing here?" The second one asked.
"Probably wants to ruin her family's honour!!!" The third one replied.

Before anyone could say anything else, she was already in front of them and beat the living daylights out of them. Then she went back to her team.

"What was that all about?!" Tenji asked.
"Oh, it's nothing, don't worry about me." She responded, putting her hand on his shoulder.

His head was pounding again.

Then he fainted...... Again.

When he woke up, he saw he was in a classroom filled with children and Iruka was in the front.

"OK class, Gai is sick so you have a free period. Don't make any noise." He told them.
"Hai, Iruka Sensei!!!!" The children responded.

Iruka then left.

"NO!!!! I really wanna do Taijutsu!!!!!"

I believe we all know who said that.

Tenji and the rest of the class just sweatdropped.

And then he saw how Naruto accidentally kissed Sasuke and was trying to escape Sakura's fury.

"It's you again!!!!" A voice he heard like, 30 seconds ago said.

And he wasn't happy about this.

Turning around, he saw the bullies again around Tenten.

"Seriously what is their problem?!" He said.
"Wassup melon!!!" Boy 1 said, tugging at one of her buns.

Tenten then saw Neji looking at her and she looked down with her cheeks red.

[A/N: Does this look familiar to y'all? 😏😏]

"Answer us melon!!!!" Boy 3 shouted.

She then grabbed the hand of boy 2.

"Just so you know, I hate melons!!!!!"

She then spun boy 2 around, making him hit the other boys and she got on boy 2 and pounded his head. When she looked up, she saw Neji chuckling.

Blinded by anger, she shouted, "What are you looking at?!"

Neji then looked away but still looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

[A/N: I'm sorry OK!!! Plz don't hate me for using Minato and Kushina's love story]

"Damn! Who knew mom would be so violent!!!!"

Then he woke up and saw that Neji and Tenten were looking at him and waiting for him to wake up.

"Tenji-kun, are you OK? You fainted!!" Tenten asked.
"Don't worry about me, I'm fine." He responded.
"No offense, but for a Hyuga, you are pretty weak." Neji chastised.
"Shut up you usuratonkachi!!!!"
"Whatever you gay pickle."
"STOP CALLING ME A GAY PICKLE!!!!!"
"STOP CALLING ME AN USURATONKACHI!!!!!!!"
"WHERE IS OUR YOUTHFUL FLOWER?!" Gai boomed out of nowhere.
"Yes Gai sensei."
"You are up against Subaku No Temari, A.K.A, Temari of the Wind. She and her siblings are dangerous, so be careful."
"Hai, Gai Sensei!"

They all said their last words to her before she took the stage.

Across the arena, Temari looked at her and smirked.

[A/N: I don't know what they said so I'm putting my words for their interactions. Plz don't sue😫😫🙏🙏]

"So who is this, another weakling trying to mess with me making Chunnin?!" Temari sneered.
"If you are scared, admit defeat and hit the road. I don't have time to chit chat with you!!!" Tenten snapped back.
"Bring it on then."
"Gladly."

[A/N: You know how it went. I'll start from when Tenten was thrown across the room but here, Lee didn't catch her]

Tenten was on the floor, almost at her limits.

"Ya know, you're all mouth. If you can't do anything, don't brag. Didn't your parents teach you anything?" Temari sneered.

Tenten's hands formed into fists.

"Oh yeah I forgot, they died from your uselessness."

At that moment, Tenji knew that Temari had hit a nerve.

The wind in the arena was so cold that as people sighed, their breath turned to clouds.

Tenten looked at Temari, emitting a dark aura.

When she opened her eyes, Temari, along with everyone else, was shocked at what they saw.

Her gentle chocolate eyes were no more and she didn't even have a pupil, and a blue glow came from her hand.

[It's not easy to describe the avatar when he is mad OK?! Don't judge me!!]

Tenten made a blast of air come out from her hand that Temari deflected. Temari then opened her fan fully and blew a heavy wind at her but Tenten sat on a sphere of air and rolled round Temari.

Doing some signs without saying any jutsu (the way Aang does his hands when he's controlling air, I don't know!!!!), water came from her mouth, drenching Temari. Then she brought some earth, mixed it with extra water and covered Temari with mud, then she iced it.

They all thought it was over but when they saw fire form on her hands, even Sasuke knew she was far from normal.

She was planning on killing Temari.

Before she could proceed, Tenji jumped in front of Tenten and looked in her eyes.

She calmed down and passed out. But before that, she heard, "......round is Tenten."

~

What up, what up my mans and womans!!!!!! tenny10-10 in the house!!!!!

Just want to say thank you so much for the love and support you've all given me, despite the fact it's my first fanfic.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Till next time🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗