THE WAR: PART 2

Feeling energized, he smirked while telling Naruto and Killer B,: "Let's go back to Konoha!!!!"

Matatabi was grinning at his Jinchuriki.
'Thank you for making him my Jinchuriki, Yugito.'

~

In the still forest, three blurs jumped from tree to tree. In the lead was an orange blur, followed by a brown blur then a blue blur. They were Naruto, Killer B and Neji respectively.

But someone with good eyesight would be able to see the fourth blur at Neji's heels. That was the hero of the story, Tenji Hyuga.

"What's the plan? I need to know and understand." B asked/rapped.
"Well, we know that Gaara is alright." Naruto said.
"And Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fuu are under Madara's control." Neji contributed.
"We need to find a way to break them free from the genjutsu." Naruto ended.
"That's fine. I understand, brothers of mine." B said.

BOOM!!!!!!!!

"What's that?! I hope there isn't a war going on!" Naruto said.

Getting close, Tenji wondered for a brief second if Sakura was passing by any chance. They saw a crater 20 meters deep.

Then Tenji knew it wasn't Sakura because flying up ahead on a bird were Kabuto, who was steering the bird, and Deidara who was reanimated and kept throwing more clay bombs, causing more craters to appear.

"ART IS AN EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!" Deidara shouted.
"No shit, Deidara. Literally, it is an explosion." Tenji said.
"The frick?!" Neji was so confused.

Looking around, they saw that they were at the border between The Hidden Leaf and The Hidden Sand. Gaara then approached them, hovering on a sand platform.

"Neji, Naruto, B. How are you?" He asked.
"It's the Jinchuriki of the One, now things will be fun!!" B rapped. They both fist bump.

[A/N: Damn, it isn't easy coming up with words that rhyme for B. 😅😅😅]

"Gaara, what's going on?!" Naruto asked.
"Madara declared war on everyone and the five villages are now allies."

'I remember what mom told Kaana and I about the Fourth Shinobi War.' Tenji thought to himself.

[In case you don't know, the five villages are: The Hidden Leaf, The Hidden Sand, The Hidden Cloud, The Hidden Stone and The Hidden Mist.]

"What about our home?" Neji asked.
"Everywhere is destroyed, the Jinchurikis are on the loose and all shinobis have to fight. But some are injured."

'Injured! Oh no! Hinata-sama, Gai Sensei, Lee..........Tenten.'

"Where are they now, Gaara?" He asked.
Gaara then pointed to his right. "If you run in this direction at top speed, you find the Konoha 12 fighting off White Zetsus. I need to borrow B to find a way to cure the Jinchurikis." Gaara said.
"Alright, Ikutebao*!!!!!!" Naruto shouted.

Gaara and B went west while Neji, Tenji and Naruto went east. When they got there, they saw all the members of Konoha 12 fighting White Zetsus and giving their best.

Neji, due to his sensitive ears, heard a scream. Running to that direction, with Tenji by his side, they saw 4 White Zetsus trying to attack Tenten. He remembered what Kisame did to her and refused to let that happen again.

They drew their katanas on her, but Neji got in front of her, shaped his hands into an 'X' and raised over his head, blocking them from hitting Tenten. Tenten, on the other hand, was trying to find out who this guy was.