DAD'S ANGER:MATATABI IS LOOSE

All hell was about to let loose, and it seemed to Tenji that Neji had decided to let the devil free.

~

Neji's lavender eyes turned white, his skin was peeling and his body was flaming red. He turned to a cat with with two tails!

Tenji had never seen Neji so mad before. Sure he was mad anytime he spars with Lee but he never went haywire.

Neji charged onto Kisame, who just decided to take Neji with him when he immobilises him. They kept fighting.

The more Kisame evaded his attacks, the madder Neji got.

Tenji, who saw this whole thing like a movie, watched in horror as Neji evolved and had an exoskeleton. Neji then let out an eerie sound that alerted shinobis miles away.

Tenji was grateful for being a phantom, else he would have fainted from the sound.

Kisame was also affected by the sound and Neji used this opportunity to kill Kisame.

Tenji saw as Neji murdered Kisame in cold blood and suddenly felt sick. [A/N: I know Kisame committed suicide but this is MY STORY so deal with it.]

But the sound also woke Tenten up and Neji looked at her. She was injured, her hair was out and her face was in shock. When she passed out, the last face she saw was Neji's and now there was a Tailed Beast in front of her.

Matatabi may be in charge, but Neji still held onto a thread of consciousness and slowly but painfully turned into the shinobi she knew.

He picked her hair ties but as he faced her, her eyes just had one emotion.

Fear

She was afraid of him.

He then remembered when he scolded her for keeping her powers a secret and inwardly cringed at how hypocritical he looked right now and wondered if she'll scold him the way he scolded her.

Even Tenji felt bad for him a little. Neji may be an usuratonkachi, but he still loved him, though Tenji was proud to admit it out loud.

He then dropped to his knees in front of her and said, : "Tenten, I....... I'm so......."

But she cut him off by hugging him, shocking both him and Tenji, who was certain she would scold him.

"I forgive you. For what happened in the past and now."  She whispered.

Then she fainted. Then Lee, to Tenji's shock, horror and anger of where he was coming from, woke up from his slumber. He saw Neji slightly injured and Tenten was no better.

Neji then picked her up and Tenji followed them back to Konoha in comfortable silence that Tenji enjoyed without hearing 'youth'.

~2 weeks later, after the attack of Pain.~

Tenten had already healed from the wounds she got from Kisame. Pain attacked the village and everyone knows that Naruto is the Jinchuriki of The Nine Tailed Fox, Kurama. But no one, asides her, knew that Neji was a Jinchuriki too. His uncle will most likely kill him.

Neji and Naruto had to look for Killer B, Jinchuriki Of The Eight Tailed Ox, Gyuki. From what they heard, he was a natural when it came to animals, so they decided to go to him to tame their Bijuus.

Tenji and Tenten were at the gate to see Neji and Naruto on their way out. Naruto decided to wait for Neji while he talked to Tenten.

"Neji?"
"Yes Tenten?"
"Will you be OK?"
"Of course I'll be fine! I have Naruto with me. The Akatsuki has left the village so you guys are safe."
"Oh OK then, take care of yourself."

Neji then poked her forehead, the same way Itachi did for Sasuke.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. Take care of yourself, Lee and Gai sensei. Don't make me the only sane one on the team shithead." He said jokingly.
"Whatever, fuckface." She pouted but blushed while rubbing her forehead gently.
"OI NEJI LET'S GO!!!!" Naruto cried out.
"SHUT UP NARUTO!!!!" He shouted back but smiled.
"Good luck dad. Take care of yourself." Tenji said softly.

Neji and Naruto then departed and Tenten and Tenji waved at them and prayed for their safe return.

~1 week later~

"That.......is Madara Uchiha!!!!" The Tsuchikage cried out.
"I hereby declare the Fourth Great Shinobi War on all shinobis of the earth!!" Madara shouted.
'Neji, please be OK.'  Tenten thought.

~

All right!!! Time to enter the time of the war!!! 😎😎😎😎

I'm not promising anything good but I'll try my best. 😅😅😅😅

Anyways, vote, comment and share and check out my sister's (@cute_koni) book, CEO wants his son (CWHS). I guarantee that you'll like it😊😊😊😊

Ja ne!!! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗