THE WAR: PART 1

"That.......is Madara Uchiha!!!!" The Tsuchikage cried out.
"I hereby declare the Fourth Great Shinobi War on all shinobis of the earth!!!!"  Madara shouted.
'Neji, please be OK.'  Tenten thought.

This part is mostly about Neji taming Matatabi and meeting his mom.

Anywhoooo, onto the story!!! Ikutebao!!!!

~

"Dammit, I want to know how dad is doing."  Tenji said.

Soon there was a rush of wind, he felt nauseous and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he saw Neji meditating while a man with glasses was praising Naruto.

"I did it Octopops!! Dattebayo!!!!"  Naruto exclaimed.
"You tamed the Nine, you really are a brother of mine!!" The man, known as Octopops, praised, or rather, rapped.

Tenji had heard of him but he hadn't seen him face to face before.

"Wait, what about Neji?!" Naruto suddenly cried out.

Turning to said Hyuga, they saw that Matatabi was trying to take control over Neji.

"C'mon Neji, you can do it-ttebayo!!!"
"NO! This can't be true, don't get controlled by the Two! Fool ya fool!!!"

Despite the situation, Tenji couldn't help but be impressed with his sick rap skills.

'Time to see what's going on in his mind.' Tenji decided.

He entered his mind and his life flashed before his eyes. Literally!!!!

He had managed to dodge a Super Tailed Beast Bomb that Matatabi threw at Neji. Said shinobi managed to dodge it.

He finally managed to get a hold of one of his tails and started to take his chakra. But Matatabi put some hatred in his chakra and Neji's left eye changed. It was red and had a black background. He closed his eyes.

He was about to give in.

"Neji-kun." an angelic voice called out.

Opening his eyes, he saw he was in a flower field and Tenji was wondering who called. Then they saw a woman.

She was a Hyuga, she had long black hair and wore a blue kimono. Her forehead was bare.

"W-what?"
"Do you know who I am, Neji-kun?"
"You, you are........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..... THE FINAL FORM OF THE TWO TAILS!!!!!!!!" He shouted while pointing his finger at her.

The woman laughed and Neji was shocked. Hyugas (except Hinata and Hanabi) showed no emotion. When he found something funny, he either smirked or chuckled but he never laughed.

Then her attitude went from amused to scary and she banged his head with her fist furiously.

'She may be a Hyuga but she is seriously bipolar!!!!' Tenji thought.

"WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS BOY!!!!!!" She shouted while hitting his head.
"ITAI*!!!!! Aaaaaahhhh, KUSO*, that hurts!!!" Neji cried out.
"Didn't Hizashi teach you anything? Stupid man!!"

That caught his attention.

"How do you know my father?!"

Her expression was now soft.