Chapter 29 - The perfect birthday (part 2)

⚜️ Keywords ⚜️

Y/n -> your name
E/c -> eyes colour

🔱

Even though there was steam around you, you brought your knees close to your chest as if you wanted to hide your naked body.
The water was very warm but surprisingly pleasant and relaxing and you were on the verge of falling asleep when a voice called you.

《Wake up Y/n, this is not the right place to sleep.》

You blinked repeatedly to avoid that. After Katakuri, you got ready to dive into the water, but on your contrary he had been staring at your little figure all the time causing you some embarrassment.

《I can't help it...it's so relaxing.》  You said and looked at the bowl next to you.

《Uhm, could you turn around? I want to use the bowl...》

《Do it in front of me.》  He immediately interrupted you.

You stayed in a bewildered silence without moving a muscle.

《W-what did you say...》  You probably didn't hear right.

No, you heard very well. Katakuri repeated those words again with his piercing red eyes. He was a few meters away from you, sitting in the water and with one elbow resting on a white rock, waiting for your next move.
You took a deep breath and stood up; however, you turned away from him to prevent him from seeing you completely naked.

You could clearly feel his gaze as you threw the hot water on your shoulders and back.

《You are getting so red...》

Of course, it was the effect of that place on you, but not only and he knew it well...anyway, you ignored his provocative voice and picked up some water with the wooden container to use it on your face, until you felt a grip on your buttock.

《W-what the heck now!》  You yelled in annoyance.

Suddenly, the image of the hotel disappeared and a giant mountain appeared in its place. You tried to get back into the water, but Katakuri grabbed you sharply to keep you from running away.

《Didn't I tell you to do that in front of me?》  His arms were resting against the edge of the tub and so your body was crushed as well.

《Y-you can't ask me like it's nothing...!》  His hard abdomen hit your backside. Feeling no response from you, he wrapped his forearm around your waist so as not to lose contact with your smooth, wet skin.

《Do you think this is a joke? Any husband would like to look at the body of his wife and I want to look at yours.》

Katakuri whispered those words close to your ear; without warning, his hand moved along your inner thigh making you wince a little. Every inch of your bodies moving through the water made it splash all over the place.

《T-that's not an excuse and you can't do this here!》

You tried to stop him, but his hands kept running over your skin relentlessly making you feel even hotter than before.

《There is no one else besides us.》

His palm caused an unexpected warmth between your legs. You wanted him to touch you more than that...
But before you could ask, a distant voice warned both of you that it was time to come back for dinner.