Chapter 10 - Like a beast

⚜️ Keywords ⚜️

Y/n -> your name
E/c -> eyes colour

🔱

With both elbows resting on the table, you were about to enjoy a delicious hazelnut donut, which you held between your fingers.
Eager to take your first bite, you opened your mouth. It had an incredibly sweet taste that melted gently as you chewed.
You closed your eyes, to savor the moment, until that same flavor reminded you the intense kisses of your giant husband. And the rest, of course.

《Damn you...》  You couldn't believe that Katakuri could invade your mind even in a personal moment.

《Now what should I do...》  An unusually sour morsel burned your throat as you ate.
《How did I come up with the idea of ​​"challenging" him?!》

You reached into the basket in front of you, looking for another donut.
You racked your meninges for a solution to your stubbornness.

《And if what he says is true, I'll certainly die next time...》  You said aloud, after swallowing another piece.

《Seriously?!》  A voice broke into the hall, where you found yourself alone.
《And I thought it was all right!》  Brûlée stood there, beside you, sitting astride a chair; she hoped she did a good job leaving you two alone, without anyone bothering you.

There was a moment of silence, but you felt like a fire burning your face. You cautiously turned to Brûlée, whose mouth was wide open.

《Reeeeeally?!》  Her hands crossed her cheeks until they slapped them.
《I can't believe you and Katakuri did it! That's amazing!》

《W-wait! It's not what you think...》  You shook your hands in front of her, but Brûlée was lost in her weird thoughts.

《Don't worry, dear, I've been young too...》  She explained with a smile, until she coughed.  《Even though I've never dated anyone in my life...》
It didn't seem like a joke, so you refrained from laughing.

《Anyway, how was he with you?》  Now she wanted to know every detail of the time you had spent with Katakuri.

《Well, his manner was kind, but a little rough...》  You were embarrassed to talk about these things, especially with someone else.
Brûlée listened carefully to you and didn't do or say anything that might make you feel uncomfortable.

《As I told you at the beginning, Katakuri had never been interested in getting engaged, not even with a girl from the archipelago.》  You realized that Katakuri had never had such experiences, despite being a mature man, and you could only be curious.

《So, the terror of the seas, with over a billion berries on his head, is still a virgin...》  You blinked deeply as you grinned. Brûlée didn't understand.

《Wait a moment Y/n, you mean you two didn't have–...》  Suddenly she stopped talking; someone must have come and you couldn't see him because he was behind you.

- - -

Luckily it wasn't Katakuri, but you didn't expect to see Flampe. It was obvious that she was trying to overhear.

《Flampe-chan, what are you doing here?》  Brûlée started, but that's what you wanted to know too; her arrogant face, as she chewed gum, was really unbearable.

《I was looking for the big brother, but he's not here, apparently.》  She looked at you contemptuously, as if your presence was annoying.
《Did I interrupt something? What were you talking about?》  She asked in a shrill voice.