Chapter 18 - Trap (part 2)

⚜️ Keywords ⚜️

Y/n -> your name
E/c -> eyes colour

🔱

You decided to go back to his room where he was certainly waiting for you, when you perceived a pleasant smell of bubble bath.
Soon after he came out of the bathroom and you were forced to turn around so as not to see him with only a towel tied around his waist.

《Oh, you're already here. I also needed to freshen up...I didn't do it this morning, before going out.》

Even though he couldn't see your face, he could imagine how red you had turned and giggled silently.
He came over and just touched your shoulder, but that made you jump.

《W-why are you still here? And put on some panties, please!》

As if you had never spoken, he wrapped your arms behind you and around your neck.
《Try to relax, Y/n. I don't want you to feel embarrassed because of me.》

You didn't know how, but his voice sounded the same as ever, so deep and serious.
Finally you turned to him. Beneath his skin, still wet and warm after the bath, you could see the delicate tones of his muscle, particularly on his chest and neck.

His gaze shifted elsewhere at that moment, while his face looked more rosy than usual.

《You do it on purpose, right?》  He looked straight into your beautiful eyes.

You smiled at him slyly.
《I've always loved teasing you, but I have to give up for the moment.》

《Just do it.》

《Yes, as if it was that simple.》  You sighed deeply and your attention went right to his chin, less pronounced but still attractive.

His half-open mouth slowly approached yours. You couldn't leave, as his arm held you behind your back.

《Can I kiss you now?》  He said he in his low voice.

That request surprised you. You put your hands on his face to place his lips on yours, while Katakuri made sure not to hurt you with his surprising fangs.

The kiss was long. Feeling the shape of his shoulders as you hugged him was something wonderful. Your tongues crossed and fought for supremacy; you were about to win when his hand grabbed your leg next to his hip. Without breaking the contact, you let him hear some of your moans and closed your eyes, because of embarrassment and to get carried away by that pleasure.

《Will you let me hold you this time,  Y/n?》

His voice in your ear gave you a shiver that prevented you from answering. The crimson boy took it as a yes and lifted you up to take you back to his bed.

《K-Katakuri...wait...》

《Don't you want?》  Your lips were captured by him again.

You couldn't think straight anymore.

- - -

《Woah!》

A scream made you both jump. You turned to see Brûlée open-mouthed.

《D-does it seem the time to do certain things during the day?! Close the door at least!》  Her scolding became more acute when she noticed his brother on top of you covered only by a white towel.

Katakuri looked at you for a moment, before breaking away from you.
《I get dressed. See you later.》

You got out of bed too and joined Brûlée who hadn't taken any step inside the room.