Chapter 20 - Mine

⚜️ Keywords ⚜️

Y/n -> your name
E/c -> eyes colour

🔱

It was dark. You could only hear the rain falling around you. You gently opened your eyelids and one of them caused you pain.
You were sitting on the wet deck of an unknown ship. Something was holding your wrists behind your back and you remembered being handcuffed.
You finally looked up to see some sailors running back and forth ignoring you, but that was just your impression...the ship was perfectly controlled by the soldiers stationed strategically on it.

You tried to get to your feet, until you heard some footsteps approaching behind you.

《Oh, you finally woke up. Did you have a good nap, huh?》  You've never heard that voice before, not even the man who stood in front of you. Even if you didn't see the face, it couldn't be the admiral you met before.

《Are you afraid of me or are you just shy, huh?》  He leaned down so you could look at him, but you turned away.

《Fuck off.》

Kizaru chuckled repeatedly. You had the courage to answer that way, but it didn't provoke the admiral's anger.

《Why am I under arrest? I didn't do anything so let me go.》  You continued, waving the handcuffs around the mast to try to free yourself.

《Oh, that's not possible...besides, you don't look like a dangerous or strong girl to me, but there's a nice bounty on your head and this is because you're blood relative of the Celestial Demon and now acquired of the Empress...don't you think that's a really heavy burden to carry on the shoulders of a little girl like you, huh?》

When he finished, you looked at him with an irritated expression.  《I'm not a fool, there's more that caught your attention whether I'm a pirate or not...that doesn't make you better than them.》

Just then, Akainu came out of the cabin. He would have preferred you to continue sleeping so as not to hear you speak. After what he had done to you, he expected you to remain with your mouth shut; on the contrary, that increased the hatred you felt for this man.

《I should have hit harder...》  Kizaru looked at you both with an amused expression. He absolutely didn't want to interrupt the show.

《Thank me for being alive. The time hasn't come to kill you yet and, when it comes, it will be a pleasure to do it with my own hands.》

Their true intentions weren't yet clear to you.
《If the Charlotte family wasn't your target, why did you do such a thing to Katakuri?》  To that question, Borsalino answered.

《It was just a diversion, of course, and without him Big Mom can do nothing but intervene personally...if she decides to save you...》

《...I trust them. They'll never leave me.》  You felt your family wouldn't leave you there and would try to save you.

《Well, look at the sea for yourself...it doesn't seem to see ships behind us...they wouldn't be so far away if they were, don't you think?》  The admiral with the sunglasses continued.

《You don't know anything, neither about them, nor about me.》  You lowered your eyes, but Kizaru lifted your chin.

《That's all? Eeeeh, it's no funny if you give up right away...》  His sarcastic way really pissed you off.

Suddenly, the sky thundered as the rain increased and the sea stirred causing the ship to rock violently. The soldiers tried to cling to something so as not to end up in the water, while the two admirals watched, without batting an eye, your e/c eyes filled with anger.