° Prologue °

Ekantha woke up with the sound of alarm

Ekantha woke up with the sound of alarm. She was feeling dizzy as the last night's thoughts hit her. She held her head and sat on the bed. 

Her phone buzzed showing the name Abhimanyu garu on the screen. She wasn't in a state to take the call. She quickly went to complete her morning chores. 

She went to the living room to find, Dikshit and Anika sitting on the dining table while chatting with Kanyaka.

"Morning ma'am",Dikshit bowed dramatically. 

"What are you both doing here this early in the morning?",Ekantha asked as she was taken aback seeing them there. That was the last thing she expected this morning.

"You don't want us to be here? We will eat and go, don't worry",Anika spoke sarcastically. 

"Where will you go?",she asked fearing if she had hurt them by asking so. 

"Not we both, but we three. We need to go shoppingg! You got a new job right? You'll be needing some formals. We'll go to shopping after breakfast",Anika suggested excitedly. 

"And I will drop you both at mall and go to office. Set?",Dikshit asked giving alternative looks to Anika and Ekantha

"Actually-",before Ekantha could reason something to not go out Anika cut her off. 

"I know, you will have no mood to go and blah and blah and blah but on the contrary we are going to shopping today, missy. By the way, is there something that you are hiding from us?",Anika asked wriggling her eye brows.

"I..about what?",Ekantha was trying her best to escape from the situation. 

All the day, her phone was switched off and on the other hand Abhi was getting tensed, She hadn't talked o him from the last fourty eight hours. 

He tried calling her pretty many times but ended up hearing the same thing,not having an option after his office time he drove towards her home and stood outside leaning to his bike and trying to her phone every single minute. 

When he saw her entering the home with some shopping bags, his heart was at peace that she was safe. He took long strides and pulled her to a corner. 

"Who-",she stopped speaking when she looked at him and looked everywhere else excpet for his side. 

That's all for the prologue..

Characters would be introduced in the next chapter.

Keep supporting and let me know your views!

Thank you! Loads of Love ❤

Your Author
Sakshi Devi

Your AuthorSakshi Devi