Chapter - 35

Here's the chapter aesthetic :

Happy Reading, honey buns!

"I- That's something that I didn't see coming, especially from you",he said with his face screaming happiness and surprise.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I..",Abhi cut her off.

"Woah, woah! I didn't mean it in a negative way, Ekantha! I am happy to hear it from you",he said and gave her a big smile.

She just smiled a little and looked at him.

"Tadaa, I am here!",Mayuri came in with a bowl of maggie and another bowl of soup.

"This is for you, my lord",Mayuri said while handing the soup to Abhi.

"And this is for you, Ekantha! I'm sorry but I dont know how to make anything else and amma went to sleep because she has headache",Mayu said giving her best possible puppy eyes.

"Why did you take so much trouble, Mayu? I just had dinner, I'm not hungry also",Ekantha said worriedly.

"It's no trouble, take it as a treat from your best friend",Mayu said and smiled at her.

"But-",before Ekantha could speak something Abhi interrupted.

"Oh my goodness, you made this? For me? Are you planning to get rid of your dear brother already, Mayu? I want to live for some more years",Abhi said and Mayu hit him.

"We're like this only, Ekantha! You have some maggie",Abhi said to which Ekantha nodded.

"Why don't you get a bowl for you as well, Mayu? We'll share. I'm sure I can't complete this whole bowl",Ekantha said while Mayu looked at Abhi and he nods. She rushes to the kitchen and gets a bowl for herself.

"Why don't we call, Anika and Dikshit upstairs as well? They've been waiting there since long",Abhi suggests.

"I did, but they said they wouldn't come as it doesn't feel appropriate",Ekantha said while biting her lips.