Chapter 27

Happy reading, honey buns!

Ekantha's POV

As those words left from my father's mouth, I felt so miserable, pathetic and what not.

That moment, if I didn't ask him that question I don't know if I would ever be able to ask him again.

Never knew reality check would be this hard. No matter what, I am not living with him again, I've made my decision. Might be my first one with nobody's suggestions or opinions but I did.

Neither am I going to live here nor am I going to let my mother live here.

Nobody would want to hear such words from their spouse especially in front of their children, I can only imagine how embarrassed amma must be feeling.

I quickly went to my room, packed my laptop, a few dresses and my documents and a few emergency stuff in my backpack and came out of the room.

The thing that surprised me is, he didn't budge. He didn't move at all, he was there standing like a rock, didn't even attempt to make a move neither physically nor through his words. The last string of my patience was gone into the water.

Amma was trying to convince me to stay back looking at my bag, but I think she was pretty surprised too with all the things that were happening. I want her to live her life happily, at least now.

I asked her, and.. She agreed? Yeah she did. That was something unexpected but something good that happened out of all the things that I've been hearing.

She snapped at my father, for the first time in my life I saw her talk back to my father and I never felt more proud of her than I felt now, finally she is doing it.

They say right, there is a level till which you can bear things, and maybe this was her level. She packed her bags and both of us walked out.

Yes we did walk out from here, but where now?

We couldn't go to Anika or Dikshit's home at this time. They'll be worried and might come to talk with him after what all he tried to do with my marriage proposal thing.

I looked at my scooty, I didn't want to take it because it was something that reminded me of him. This was the only thing that he gifted me wholeheartedly or not that I don't know but he did and I didn't want any of his memories further in my life.

This was it and this will be it..

I had only one option and that was Vennela. Nothing or nobody else came to my brain at that point. I made a call to her and thank god she answered it and told us we could stay there.

Amma and I hired an auto, it would take half an hour to travel from here to Vennela's home.

We somehow came out of the place which held us back as a criminal in jail. We're out of it, now the thing is. Where to after this?