Chapter - 30

Happy reading, honey buns!

Surprise! Double update today!

"I am so happy, we have you Abhi",Kanyaka said and patted his cheek.

"I'll take your leave then,aunty. I have some work to do and I wanted to check on Ekantha so I came here. Take care of yourself and incase you need anything, don't forget I am here. Ofcourse, Vennela and aunty will not let the matter come till my side but still",he said and Vennela nudged him to which he chuckled.

"Ekantha, go see him off dear",Kanyaka said and she nodded.

"No, no, it's fine aunty! She needs to rest now",he said and bid bye to all of them and travelled back to his office.

All the time he was travelling, her words were ringing in his ears.

He reached his office and Kinnera was working on her desktop making the designs for the wedding album which they needed to deliver.

"Kinnera, didn't you go home yet?",he asked and she nodded a no.

"Alright, I'll put these pictures to your desktop in a seperate folder. This event deadline is almost a fortnight away, but still once you are done with that today you can start working on this tomorrow or the day after. There are a lot of things to cover",he said to which Kinnera nodded.

"Are you okay, Kinnera?",he asked.

"Sir, amma is asking me to quit the job and get married. I don't know how long I will be able to fight with her and continue doing this",she said sighing.

"But what is the relationship between marriage and job?",he asked and she just shrugged.

"Because people want a house wife,sir and I have two more sisters in my home. I need to do this for them at least. I am trying to save my career and their future as well sir, but it's just the time is also now close by and the proposal that came last week they said they don't want me to work. The guy is all good sir hopefully he doesn't turn out to be a dominant psycho. I just wanted to inform you before hand so that you can go for a replacement and hire the new person in my place",she completed saying it all.

"That's okay Kinnera but why don't you wait for some more days? Maybe you'll get a better match. Who in these days would like to sit in home? Why don't you take some more time?",he asked.

Kinnera was nothing less than younger sister for him and he would always wanted the best for her. Hearing this from her made his heart ache.

"Kinnera, I think you should say a no, the guy who doesn't want you to work and ruins your career how will you live with him?",Abhi says once again.

"I wish I could sir, but something is better in this case. I was atleast able to work and explore my career for two years atleast. My mother didn't even get that chance sir, now if my sisters should get the chance then I think I have no other way, sir",she said.