Chapter - 56

I'm alive guys! Here is a new update! Happy reading!

"How was your day?",Abhi asked.

"Great actually",Ekantha said as a small smile plastered her face.

"When people used to say you glow different when you are genuinely happy, it was difficult for me to believe it but photography of couples, parents on their child's first birthday, pre weddings and all of this made me believe in it for about fifty percent but looking at you I can say I am sure they said this right! Maa Ammu, santoshaniki evari dishti tagalakudadhu[May nobody cast an evil eye to my Ammu's happiness]

"Your words always catch me off-guard, Abhi",she said and chuckled.

"Truly, you glow differently today",he said and she just smiled at him.

"Did you pack for going to the village yet?",he asked her.

"Not yet, I'll do it tomorrow morning or tonight after the party. What about you? You have back to back traveling lined up",she said.

"I did start, but there are some things I need to settle here as well, because we have some events to cover in my absence as well. So once it is done, I will be done packing for this two day trip, and I'll keep my bag ready for the next trip because I might not have much time for coming home and packing again. So if everything is ready, I can come take some rest and then fly again",he said.

"Let me know, If I can be of any help",she said.

"Sure ma'am. Will do definitely!",he said and the rest of the time throughout the journey passed in a blink with comfortable silence.

"We're here",he announced and she got out from her dream land.

"What were you thinking about, Ammu? All okay?",he asked.

"Yeah, just something silly",she said and shrugged.

"Sure about it?",he asked and she nodded.

Both of them got down from the car and Ekantha took her gifts to Tara and closed the car door.

"May I help?",he asked her and she handed him the bouquet while she held the crown and her bag from work.

"Thank you, Abhi",she said and both of them stood outside the door knocking. They could hear Tara from inside which brought a smile on Ekantha's face.

"Coming!",they heard Mayuri's voice from the other side.

"Are we late?",they heard Anika and Dixit's voice followed by Vennela who peeked from behind.

"Maybe or maybe not! What is taking you so long to open the door, Mayu?",Abhi asked, getting impatient.

"Sorry, sorry!",Mayuri opened the door and as soon as Tara saw Ekantha, she jumped into Ekantha's arms.