Chapter - 49

Hello honeybuns, Here is a brand new chapter! Happy reading! Listen to the above song while reading!

Not edited or proof read

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"Ofcourse, Tara is going to come to drop her mamma home",he said earning a big smile from Ekantha.

Ekantha got into the front seat and Tara jumped into Ekantha's lap, and started playing with Ekantha. Both of them were busy in their own world, and maybe that was the first time that Abhimanyu actually saw her radiating happiness from the time he met.

Life has always been rough, but moments like this just give the strength to come over anything and everything.

"Ammu, I might have to go to Vishakapatnam for a few days",Abhimanyu spoke out of blue gaining Ekantha's attention.

"Oh, when do you have to go?",Ekantha asked.

"Maybe after this weekend? I have a photography workshop to attend",he said occasionally glancing at her trying to read her emotions with his announcement while his whole concentration was on the road.

"That's... That's great! Enhancing your skills is a must do thing in this generation. How many days workshop is it?",she asked trying not to show that she would miss him or would be disappointed.

Would I miss him? Hell yes! But am I telling him that? Hell no!

"Maybe around two weeks. Are you visiting aunty this weekend?",Abhimanyu asked.

"Yeah, I have to! I'll leave on Saturday and return on Sunday evening",she said.

"Cool, we'll have a welcome party for Tara on Friday night and Saturday I'll drop you home, if only you don't have any problem with me coming over and staying there. We'll return on Sunday evening. Monday, you go back to work and I'll leave for the workshop. What say ma'am?",he asked.

"Seems like a plan, but Tara? Should I keep her with me while you are away?",she asked.

"If you want to, amma and Mayu won't have a problem taking care of her. You didn't say anything regarding me accompanying you?",he asked halting the car at her home while Tara tried to peek through the window to see where they were.

"I don't mind it, as long as you are fine. But you'll have to travel back to back. Think over it, you still have time",she said.

"If I had to think over it, I wouldn't say it only, Ammu and I know what you are talking about",he said holding her hands in his.

"I'll inform amma about it then. Tara, I'll miss you",Ekantha said kissing Tara on her head and patting it gently, while she snuggled into her more.

She handed Tara back to him while Tara looked at her with longing eyes, as though she was saying her to stay back.

"Bye Abhi! Take care of yourselves and drive safe! Love you",she said as she stood near the window.

"Love you too, Ammu! Come home tomorrow or let me know if you can't I'll bring Tara home",he said.