Chapter - 9

There was absolute silence amidst them

There was absolute silence amidst them. The silence prevailed for the next ten minutes. Ekantha didn't wanted to stay there anymore. She walked to her scooty and drove back home. She kind of expected this to happen and it did. She took turn near her home side and noticed a car obstructing her way. She honked yet the car didn't move neither did anyone come out. She walked towards the car. Poor Ekantha couldn't identify the car was our dear Abhi's.

When she saw him sitting in the car with his sleeves folded till his arms and hands on the steering wheel with his first button open, made him look like a handsome hunk.

"Are you going to get in or stay there?",he asked.

"No Abhi garu, it's okay! I'll tell my parents about it",she said in a low tone.

"Park your bike in home and I'll wait out, come fast",he said and though she wanted to argue, she kept her mouth mum and did it.

She parked her scooty and got into the car.

"Seat belt",he said in a cold tone.

"Huh! Yea!",she kept her seat belt and they journey was all silent. She was very nervous at the moment and she kept on playing with her fingers.

The car halted near city outskirts and the wild imagination of Ekantha started.

Ekantha's POV

My Goodness! Why are we in the outskirts? Don't tell me he is a serial killer? I should save myself, if not me I should leave clues for the police to save women and ladies. Oh god! What sin did I do? Oh wait, what if he is just forced to do this? And the actual killer is someone else who doesn't reveal his identity and Abhi garu is threatened by him. It's fine! I will give my life for saving others life.

End of Ekantha's POV

"Ekantha! Ekantha!",he nudged her and she came back into her senses.

"Uh, yea?",she stuttered.

"Get down", he said and she gulped yet gathered courage and opened the door and got down.

She looked around and found him coming to her with a water bottle.

"Water?",he asked.

"No, no thanks",she said and he shrugged.

"Okay, so I have never brought anyone here in my whole life and you are the first person to come here with me. This is my happy place in this whole city",he said and she gasped.

"And first of all, it's common to have some misunderstandings and I think we should sit and talk about them Ekantha. You have said your POV there, I didn't know how much time it took you to open out there and I didn't stop you back there, I was preparing myself on how to deal with this and you misunderstood it again and went away. I am sure you must have thought something again when I brought you here. To be honest I was not really sure if you will come with me. But thank Muruga you came, that means you still trust me and believe in us, if I am not wrong",he said in a go.