Promo & Sneak Peeks

Well I know I said that next chapter will be published when I will get 100 votes on the previous chapter. 

But what can be the best day for publishing  the promo than today. 

A very Happy Independence to all Indians.

And about non - Indians let just free your mind and make your soul independent. 

We all have a fighter inside ourselves but I preferred my words as weapon. Do what makes you happy just remember don't hurt or harm anyone. 

This time fight against  inhumanity, anti  - social people, toxic people, racists, sexists. Lets make our planet free from lethal (in)humans. 

Jai Hind 

She was heartbroken. 

He is cold - hearted. 

He kills. 

Her soul was  killed.

Ever heard of a prostitute? 

Isn't it disgusting? Is it so? 

But when Love crosses it's limit the walls around the heart is meant to be broken. 

Is Love all about body? 

Then what about soul. 

Will she ever be able to free from her darkest past? A past which snatched her dignity, her virtue, her innocence. 

on the other hand, Paagalpan ki hadh se na guzre, wo pyaar hi kaisa ? 

This is not just a simple mafia romance, it's her story, story of Mafia's Tainted Love. 

( Spoiler alert - cuteness overloaded. )

************************************

Sneak peek 1 

He looked at them in awe. His wife was busy in feeding her baby who was continuously crying just few minutes ago. After sometimes she patted the baby as she was done with her food. The baby slept in her arms only. She kissed her forehead and tried to put her back on the crib but she was too weak to do anything. Abhimanyu hurriedly went to her and took the baby from her and put the baby on the crib who was sound sleep.

'You okay?' He asked. She nodded her head and tried to button up her gown. But failed miserably. The poison effected her badly and even after two weeks she is totally on bedrest.

Abhimanyu softly moved her fingers from her gown and started buttoning up the gown. Her cheeks heated up. She lowered her eyelashes. Abhimanyu completed butting up her loose gown and kissed her forehead. 

Sneak Peek 2 

' It..it's f.ine . You.. do..don't..t need to do it .'

' TweetyBird get up and sit . ' Abhimanyu helped her to sit properly . She also sat knowing the fact this guy is impossible . Protesting his dominating eyes is impossible . She doesn't know why she becomes a mewling squirrel in front of him always . She hardly gives her answers with nod . But at the same time he is the same person who saved her from from that hell . He is the same man who married her and is ready to become the father of her child . Abhimanyu started messaging her back . She felt very much relaxed with this . Slowly she dozed of in the same position. Abhimanyu chuckled seeing her cute sleeping face . He laid her down, pulled the quilt and covered themselves . He possessively put his hand on her stomach .
You both are mine .

Sneak peek 3 

She pressed the knife on her wrist and slowly closed her eyes. Everything will be fine. She is a black spot on everyone's life. She should die. And she will.  He will find someone else and her baby, she is the princess of Singh Raizada. 

You should die. 

You should die 

You should die. 

I should die. 

************************************

*************************************

I know this is short but I am really busy. Hope you understand. 

Now pls more votes. 

Common Yaar, vote , more vote, a cute comments. 

Now on a serious note read the book as I update coz I may take it down after completing it. And book can have more than 80 chapters with less words in a chapter. 

Till then ❤