A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness And Softness (II)

Your comments made me happy. So here is the update. At least gimme 3 more followers and 25 votes. 

Mrinal softly caressed Barsha's hair. One thing Reena understood that she needs to be very careful and strong to support Barsha. All the male stood outside the room as the lady doctor checked her. Mrinal and Devika were inside Mrinal was holding her hand in her hands softly yet tightly.

After checking her the doctor left the room after assuring that she is ok for now. Mrinal and Devika didn't leave her. Barsha's whole body was pain moreover it was very cold when she was lying there on the cold floor in a devastating state. The doctor give her medicine and ointments. Without wasting time she dialled the intercom a called a worker to serve food for Barsha. Soon food came and Mrinal started feeding her. Barsha tried to behave strong not to make situation more complicated. Rohan's words i.e. sweet words reminded her ' My pretty princess you are strong. Don't cry be strong they will be punished.' Before eating she mumbled 'Don't tell this to Baba please Moni please.' Mrinal's eyes became teary , Devika rubbed her back and said 'Nobody will tell them. I promise pretty lady.'

Devika smiled at her and Varsha started eating slowly. Mrinal knew she will eat little so she didn't force her. After feeding her healthy but small amount of food she give her the medicines.

'This medicines are  yucky. I don't want to eat it please Moni please.' She crunched her nose adorably.
Mrinal softly told her 'You need to have in baby, just for me.'

Being defeated by her sweet talks she had her medicine and then Mrinal softly applied the ointment on her wounds. Devika was still sitting beside her holding Barsha's hand. Soon Mrinal made her lay on the bed.

She preferred to stay with her. Except Vishal, Devika and Abhay nobody had anything. Abhimanyu was outside her sister's bedroom it is father and best friend Rohan.

'Bapi I will go and give this food to Ma.' Abhimanyu said showing the plate the worker just placed in a food trolley in front of them as Abhay asked. No matter what he can't let his baby stay in empty stomach.

'Yes my son go and feed her. We will be waiting for you here.' They already decided to stay outside of the room if something happens.

Abhimanyu went inside without making a sound and found her mother carrying his sister's hairs who is sleeping. Hearing the sound of boot Mrinal looked at her son.

'Abhi babu you are here?' She asked softly to him.

'Yes Ma I brought food for you please have it.' Abhimanyu said sitting beside her.

Mrinal knew that fighting with him will be not easy so she started eating. Abhimanyu looked at his sisters still face who is sleeping but couldn't find the peace properly. He clenched and unclenched  his fist.

'Someone brought hell for himself. ' He thought and softly started caressing her hairs and face.

After Mrinal was done with his little dinner she said 'Abhi babu you go and have dinner with Rohan and it's an order you have to follow it.'

'As you say my lord.' He took the plate in his hand went out. He had food but Rohan's mind was full of his princess. He called his mother and told her about his stay over here.

The whole night Mrinal stayed with Barsha staying all awake. And outside Abhimanyu and our ware still awake with Rohan. It was almost 5:30 when Mrinal's eyes couldn't hold back and she slowly slowly closed her eyes too much to her dismay. On the other hand almost after 15 minutes Barsha woke up. And suddenly she remember everything what happened last night. And this made her feeling disgusted by herself. She felt dirty,  she felt impure. And without waiting for a second she rushed to the bathroom. And directly open the shower and stood under eat to remove those dirty touches. She cried her heart out sitting under the cold shower in the month of December.