Cast & Prologue

Abhimanyu Mrinal Abhay Singh Raizada 

28 years old Indian Trillionaire. For the world he is a ruthless, cunning businessman.

And in his dark world he is the most cruel creature. God's beautiful cold hearted creation. 

A Greek god with beautiful blue eyes. 

He is the Indian Mafia King. 

A mama's boy. For a single smile on her mother's face, he can do anything. Since childhood he is an obedient child. Loves his parents more than anything. 

There are few persons in his life, his family. Parents, four pair of grand parents, great grandparents (they died when he was 6 years old), two uncles, two aunts and an elder brother and an elder sister. He treats his elder sister as his baby sister. 

He always follows his father's words - 

" Never let your mother cry."

"Don't hurt any innocent."

" Always respect woman."

"Your gun will speak on behalf of you."

"If your love is true then your lost love will find you.'    

In his dark world  there is someone who is his. Solely his. 

His heart beats only for his TweetyBird? 

How far will Abhimanyu go to find out his lost love? 

"I will mark your soul in the way that even after death you will be mine." 

Though it looks like obsession but it is Mafia's True Love. 

And She is Mafia's Tainted Love. 

Who is She? 

And why Abhimanyu's Love is Tainted Love? 

Join the journey of Mafia's Tainted Love. 

Abhimanyu is cruel. very cruel. 

*********************************

Prologue

 A warning for all. This book will contain violence.  

'Sir he is coma.' Someone informed to his boss. 

'Hmm that's good.' He took a sip of his mother's handmade juice.  

'Sir Ma'am is fine?' 

'Yes Didibhai is fine.' 

'Ok Sir,Bye.' 

'Hey listen Rohan yaar, I was thinking to buy something for Didibhai. You know she is upset.' 

'Ok bro will come to take you both.' He replied with a smile. 

'Ok then meet you in the evening.' 

They hung up the call. They man completed his juice and went to his sister's room. 

A single look at her gloomy face he again wanted to beat the man who is already in coma. 

'He shouldn't touch Didibhai.' He fisted his hand and then ran his fingers in his silky hair. Calming herself he called his sister in his soft voice. 

'Is Ms. Bristi Mridul Chatterjee very busy?'  

The girl looked at him turning her face from the book. 

'Nope Mr. Abhimanyu Mrinal Singh Raizada, I was waiting for my baby brother.' 

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and said 'Didibhai get ready we will go for shopping.' 

So what do you think about him? 

Just because someone touched his sister inappropriately  Abhimanyu sent the man in coma by beating him continuously  for 7 days. 

Then what do you think he will do when he will find out his tainted lady love? 

 ******************************

Ok so I only posted the prologue. 

I will only start the book when I will get 60+ followers, 3.5k votes on Mafia's Innocent Love and 100 votes on this chapter. 

This time I am serious. 

I will keep the female lead secret. 

Be ready to enjoy the love story of Abhimanyu AKA Abhay 2.0 

*******************************************

********************************************