Important

As I said before that this book contains highly violence contents and abuse. I accepted Abhimanyu the way he is. He is cruel, dark, ruthless and merciless. Trust me when I started to think about Abhay and Mrinal's son's book I portrayed him in this way only. 

And about female lead of this book is still now introduced to you, but she is someone from dark world. Not only heartbroken but she lost her soul. Her reason of surviving is someone. 

I hope you all will accept Abhimanyu and love him. I am writing this note because upcoming chapters will be hella violent.  And kindly please don't think me someone bad who supports violence. Trust me I am a very sensitive and this is the  reason I didn't study medical even after getting good rank(maybe I sound someone stupid but I can't risk someone's life). I am very sensitive but one day one of my friend told me that a writer should be versatile , writing violence doesn't make the writer violent and her words motivated me to write this book.   It takes me a lot courage to write violent contents. Hope you understand and now give me 3 more followers and 25 votes on the last chapter , I will update tomorrow or else update when I want. 

And I want to tell you guys that I will generally update on Saturday and Sunday from now both of my books. 

Do follow me on Instagram @meghashapui2000 .