A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness & Softness (I)

2 days later

'This one is soo pretty.' Barsha pointed to a beautiful earring. She loves earrings and bangles. Her both brothers made a full almirah of bangles and earrings for her. Still she wants more, being totally childish.

She came in a near by fair of this city all alone without letting anyone know.

She knew her family will not let her go so she told them that she is going to a park which is nearby.

She brought gifts for her family and started walking back to the Singh Raizada mansion. But never in her whole life she thought something which was coming. She just crossed the main road and stood for the bus as it was getting late and almost 50 calls came to her and she wanted to reach the mansion before her uncle and brother started searching for her. She was relaxed her parents weren't there or she would have got more 50 calls. She was waiting for a bus but suddenly a piece cloth was held over her nose containing chloroform and before she could fight back she lost her consciousness.

Mrinal broke into tears after phone call came. It was Abhay's enemy who kidnapped Barsha and in return asked to send back his team leader who was in Abhay's basement.

'I shouldn't let her go . I shouldn't.' Mrinal hugged Devika who was also tensed and sad.

And Vishal, Abhay and Abhimanyu all could see is red. Blood of the person who harmed Barsha.
And on the other hand Abhay was more angry to his Baby crying her heart out. He knew Barsha and Aditya were her first babies just like she was the first baby of her brothers and sister - in - laws.

Moreover Barsha was apple of their eye and only one great granddaughter of Chatterjee couple.

He was angry on himself as he could protect the girl who accepted him as Pisan at the age of 5 not knowing who he is.

And Abhimanyu felt like beat the shit out of the person who harmed hia baby elder sister.

Abhimanyu stood up from his seat and went out his mother.

' I promise Ma , Didibhai will be here within 2 hrs and without a single scratch.'

Kissing her mother's and grandmother's foreheads he went to his father.

' Bapi call them . '

Abhay called back on the same number ' You will get your leader back but not a single scratch should be on my sister or else you know my warth.'
He cut the call getting a yes from the other side.

Abhay got up to go with you Abhimanyu but Abhimanyu stopped him ' Bapi please stay with Ma . I will bring back Didibhai as I promised and I only want to take Rohan.'

Abhay didn't want to take any risk regarding Barsha but Vishal put his hand on his back to stop him and said ' Go ahead my son but keep your promise.'

He shook his head in yes and went out of the mansion. He called his best friend to inform him. Soon they reached to their basement and brought out the man who choose the worst path for himself by harming Abhimanyu Singh Raizada's sister.

As the man of Abhay's basement opened the door of his prison a sinister smile came on that man's face and he said ' As I said nobody can't keep me here and look it happened.'

Abhimanyu said nothing but his inner devil laughed at him. And Rohan was calm before the storm. And his eyes were blazing  which wasn't unnoticed by Abhimanyu but he preferred to save his sister first.

On the other hand Barsha only prayed for her death. She didn't know why she deserved this much pain and humiliation.  Soon she heard a voice, it was her brother's voice. Somewhere she knew he will come but now she felt disgusted by herself.