A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness And Softness (IV)

'Dibhai see this bangles are so pretty. ' Abhimanyu showed her a golden bangle. It was the same thing which she bought from the fair that day. But everything fell on the street when they dragged her inside the car. She smiled seeing it thinking her brother knows about it. But it was someone else.

They did some shopping as Barsha preferred to eat outside food most importantly street food. It was few days left for her to leave the country.

Soon they left for the beach of Mumbai. Something close to hearts of three of them. Barsha sat on the sand of the beach between Rohan and Abhimanyu. Her hair was open enjoying the cool sea wind. Abhimanyu looked at Rohan and laughed remembering his talk with his best friend.

*Flashback  starts*

'What should I gift her Rohan? She looks so upset nowadays.' Abhimanyu asked as he took a sip of his dark black coffee. Both of was sitting inside Rohan's bedroom. It was raining while they were coming back from their college. They always prefer using public vehicle. But without umbrella they got drenched and landed up inside Rohan's bedroom with a good scolding from Rima. 

' A bangle, the one which got broken after your birthday party. It was her favourite.' Rohan replied settling on his bean bag. 

'And how do you know?' He asked with an raised eyebrow.  

Rohan rubbed his neck with his hand and said 'I went to your house after your birthday. I found her sitting on the floor with that bangle. In hurry her hand got hit be the door of her room and it got almost broken, though she didn't remove it that day. And don't worry her hands were perfectly fine. I checked it.' 

'O' Abhimanyu's raised eyebrow raised more. 

'Don't look at me like a creep.' Rohan shrugged his shoulders. 

'Aww!!! I know you have something for her. But are you sure..' 

'Don't worry about it. I know my limits.' Rohan ended the topic there only. But Abhimanyu Singh Raizada is someone you can't make shut up. Even his best friend can't. 

'Love should be limitless. No body , I repeat no body can stop you to get your love. But make sure everyone accepts you willingly, specially Didibhai.' 

Rohan smiled and went to his cupboard to bring out his football. The rain has stopped and it's time for  some games. Obviously not with guns and weapons.  

And after 2 hours when they came back all drenched un mud, Rima was shocked. Shaking her head in their childishness. 

'Hurry up boys go and take shower.' 

'Yes our lord.' They bowed in front of her in a dramatic way and went away. She laughed ta their antics and went to bring some hot Khichdi. Both of them loves Khichdi during rain with some pakoras. 

*Flashback ends* 

As it was almost 9.30 pm they got up. Till now Barsha ate ice cream, golgappa, chat , jalebi and momos. Rohan looked at the petite girl keenly. 

'She is a foodie.' Rohan thought and passed her his handkerchief to wipe her lips. 

'Thank you!!' Barsha thanked him and gave him back his handkerchief which he put bak in his pocket. 

Something licked into his mind. No actually someone. 

'TweetyBird where are you?'  He thought but within a second he came back to reality as Barsha said 'Bhai chol bari jai.' (Bhai let's go to home.) 

'Yes let's go.' With that three of them got up and went back to the car. 

Abhimanyu was driving the car while Rohan was beside him and Brasha was on the back seat feeling the mild breeze through the open window. 

They almost reached their mansion suddenly a girl ran in front of their car. 

'Careful Buddy.' Rohan alerted Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu pulled the break in the right time. And Barsha didn't notice all these as she was looking outside. 

She winced as the car stopped with a jerk which was unexpected to her. But immediately she found a hand holding her hand which was placed on the top of the front seat.    

'You fine Dibhai?' Abhimanyu asked hearing her wincing. 

'Yes Bhai. What happened?' She asked unknowingly holding Rohan's hands. 

'Let me check' Abhimanyu said and went out to check.

Rohan just stood out of the car. It could be a trap of enemy. 

Abhimanyu found a girl sitting on her knees. Her face was covered with her hair.

'Hey Miss what happened?! ' He asked softly maintaing a distance.

Her girl murmured without looking at him ' He is behind me. He...he .. he '

Hearing her sobbings Abhimanyu understood someone tried to harras her. 

'There is none Miss. Look no is here. '

The girl slowly peeked through to her hands which was covering her face.

'What happened ? Is anybody behind you?!' He asked her.

' Yes they are behind me. They .. they tried to..kidnap me..e. I ..home.. maa..., Pa...'

She was shivering remembering how they slapped her and tried to drag her but she finally escaped them.

'Ok ok come with us. We will drop you.'

'Umm'

'There is no harm beta. My sister is with us. '

The girl didn't want to but still she did. She felt him as a trustworthy person, moreover a girl is there so she nodded her head. Abhimanyu looked here and there. The girl looked merely a school girl.

They dropped the girl safely. Her parents thanked them. This girl made Barsha realise that everyone is strong enough when she described how she fought with three men twice of her age and thrice of her age and escaped.

Few days later

Ahhh no . Plea..se I .. I beg yo..u . '

' I couldn't hear . Repeat . '' I .. beg you ..' 

' Say I beg you Ma'am . ' 

' I be..g yo..u Ma..'am . '

' Good boy ' and as a reward he punched him for the last time and left him . 

' Thank you Sir . ' came a 20 years old girl's voice .

 Abhimanyu replied with a smile ' Are you fine ? 'The girl nodded and smiled . ' Come I will give you lift . ' 

' Thanks but ... '

' No it's very late . Come with me . ' He dropped her at her place . 

She forgot to ask him his name ' Don't mind what is your name ? I am Adhira . ' 

' Abhimanyu Mrinal Abhay Singh Raizada ' and girl gulped the lump in her throat.Abhimanyu found out three men as that girl described. The couple was thankful to him as he did so much for them.

Two days back Barsha left. There was longing in her eyes. Rohan was out for work. Abhimanyu felt it but couldn't do anything except a video call. And the smile he saw on her sister's face made him realise he did perfectly right. She went back while his mother kept sobbing like a kid.

At late night he was coming back from Rohan's house after meeting her. He found out the reason of his grumpy mood.

He just entered a dark alley to avoid noise of cars and found a girl running to him. It wasn't intentional, she was looking at her back continuously. And she bumped into him for which she is most thankful.

A random guy from her college was disturbing him but after today he won't repeat it later.

***********************

Guys share this book as much as you can. It has less views and bad votes. I really appreciate if you guys share this book and vote, comment and follow me. But please don't follow to unfollow later. And I updated today as I have time. And I am sorry as I can't reply to all your comments.