A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness And Softness (III)

DON'T FOLLOW TO UNFOLLOW LATER.
And most importantly I have a second thought of shifting my book to some other platforms because nowadays I am seeing in many writers book getting stolen or reported and deleted. Frankly speaking I am afraid of my own book to be kept stolen or being reported by people.
I hope you all will support my decision.

Late night 

Abhimanyu placed the gulab jamun in front of Barsha. It was almost 1 at night.  Barsha licked her lips as she saw the sweets and without a second she started eating. 

'Nomm nomm we should also call Rohan nom nomm. ' She said while eating her gulab jamun. 

'He will come in the morning Didibhai. I made for him also. '

'And what about Suhani? I didn't see her after your birthday party.'  She asked as she knew how close these three was to each other. 

Abhimanyu didn't know what to say so he said 'She is out of town.' 

He could tell her that his best friend Suhani broke relation with them last night. She hates them. 

'I hate you both. You are NOT MY FRIENDS .' That was her last days before she left the city. His heart clenched in pain for losing his best friend, the sweet girl whom he loves a lot. Their love was not about romance but true friendship. Both of them called her but she blocked their numbers already. They used to treat her like their own sister. In the whole school life not a single boy could dare to flirt with her but one truth destroyed everything. No one was at fault except their fate. 

Barsha called his elder brother to show him the delicious gulab jamun to make him jealous. Abhimanyu smiled at her childishness. 

'You are 27 Bristi. Grow up.' Aditya chuckled. 

'You are jealous, because Bhai gave me this.'  She pouted and showed her bowl full of gulab jamun. 

'When I will come back, we both will make this for you. Okay baby sis.' 

'Yayy!! ' She squealed in joy. 

'Yes Dadabhai we will made many things for her. ' The trio talked till morning . 

But away from them someone was paying for his deeds. 

Inside the dark dungeon 

Warning ⚠️

A bandage was tied around his right eye. He only can left eye. He felt someone untying his chains. He knew that more is going to come. He cursed his fate for trying to save his team leader and molesting the girl though his friend forbade him. 

'Touching her was your worst and last mistake.' A dark voice boomed in the dark room. 

'Please I beg you, please.' 

'I can't because my boss didn't. But more than that you touched My Princess.' Hearing 'My princess' in his deep passionate voice his heart sank into his stomach. 

'Now listen without being a cry baby. I am ordered to beat you and I will. I want you fight back. So your hands are opened. Now lets get started.' 

And without warning he attacked him. Actually he already warned him. Right? But the man was too weak to fight back. It was not only his physical power but also is mental power which was very weak. Soon he got many punches on his body. After few more punches he started fighting back with his all power but couldn't do anything in front of Rohan. He threw some punches but all went in vain. With every punches the man felt pain, rage, aggression, hate. In between he fell on the ground. With his open eyes he saw a hard punch. He feared if it hits his face or eyes he doesn't know what will happen to him.

'No. o ple..ase' He said in horror afraid of getting hurt on his eyes. He already coughed blood with those hits on his chest.

A sarcastic chuckle left Rohan's mouth.

'My boss doesn't like anyone to touch his territory.'

And before his mind could process his words Rohan started kicking him. Punches, kicks , slaps were only started.

Inside Singh Raizada Mansion

Abhimanyu removed his specs and closed the laptop. This is the only laptop which is totally secret and the reason is his mother, grandmothers, sister , aunts or any other woman will surely faint if she watches any video of this laptop.  He laughed remembering his friend's words.

'My boss doesn't like anyone to touch his territory.' And this is why he spared his eyes and hands which he burned brutally.

Abhimanyu picked up his call and dialled Rohan's number. The phone was picked up after two rings as Rohan was drinking water.

'hello sir Rohan greeted him.

Hello to you my best friend that was nice view to watch.

That was a nice warm up to enjoy.

They both laughed hard remembering that man's condition. As if it was a fight between a human and a hungry beast just like ancient Rome. And Abhimanyu was the king to enjoy it.

7days later

'Sir he is coma.' Someone informed to his boss.

'Hmm that's good.' He took a sip of his mother's handmade juice.

'Sir Ma'am is fine?'

'Yes Didibhai is fine.'

'Ok Sir,Bye.'

'Hey listen Rohan yaar, I was thinking to buy something for Didibhai. You know she is upset.'

'Ok bro will come to take you both.' He replied with a smile.

'Ok then meet you in the evening.'

They hung up the call. They man completed his juice and went to his sister's room.

A single look at her gloomy face he again wanted to beat the man who is already in coma.

'He shouldn't touch Didibhai.' He fisted his hand and then ran his fingers in his silky hair. Calming herself he called his sister in his soft voice.

'Is Ms. Bristi Mridul Chatterjee very busy?'

The girl looked at him turning her face from the book.

'Nope Mr. Abhimanyu Mrinal Singh Raizada, I was waiting for my baby brother.'

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and said 'Didibhai get ready we will go for shopping.' 

Abhimanyu was upset with his sister's not being herself totally. He knew Rohan would be able to help him.  He saw them being happy and having fun together. More over the man is in coma. His friend kept beating him until he went into coma. His screams encouraged them to torture him more. But forgetting all these he went to get ready for shopping. 

***********************************

************************************
Just another part is left. 

What happened to Suhani ?