Her Wedding Night

Siya's brain still couldn't process what happened few hours ago. She got married and that to someone whom she never knew. Never in her whole 21 years' life. And the marriage was only in papers.

'Should I accept more than this in my life?' She asked herself.

'No' Her mind replied.

Being helpless she rubbed her hand on her stomach. There is life inside her. And the man whom she got married knew about it.

'Baby Mummy is with you. Mummy loves you a lot.' Tears rolled down her beautiful orbs. She doesn't know why her fate is so cruel.

She was in her own thoughts when suddenly the door was opened by someone. She looked at the person, it was none other than her husband.

Anxiety took over her whole frame. What if he is just like HIM?

But does it matter? That now when they are husband and wife.

A simple reply came from her mind.

'NO'

But why did he marry her?

A multi – trilinear like him married a prostitute who is already pregnant.

What is going to be her destiny? Only question running through her mind.

The man came near her and said 'TweetyBird!!'

Soft voice

A soft voice for her. Did she accept so?

'NO'

She never thought that instead she accepted something brutal, something forceful, something harmful.

But instead the man sat near her.

'TweetyBird??' He touched her left cheek softly.

'You need to eat and so our baby.'

Again her mind couldn't process what he said. He said 'OUR BABY'. Does it mean he accepted the baby?

'Um baby..' She was too scared to talk with this man who is her husband.

'Yes TweetyBird our baby needs food and you also. Come first change your dress and then have food.' Abhimanyu was in cloud nine from inside after getting married to his TweetyBird.

She nodded her head in yes and started getting up. Abhimanyu helped her to get up. She went inside the washroom without taking cloths. After taking bath, she put on the bathrobe and then only she came out of her thoughts that she has no cloths. She felt vulnerable at this moment but a soft knock came from outside.

Abhimanyu understood she wasn't fine till now. He took out a comfy shirt and trouser for her and knocked at the door. He knew he must be careful with her and especially when she is pregnant.

'TweetyBird you forgot cloths. Open the door and take them.' Siya felt her breathe hitched. She stammered 'i..I.. comin..g'

'Don't worry I will keep it on the bed and go outside. You come and get ready.' She didn't know why she felt relief and relax with his words and she believed him. Somehow his voice seemed genuine and hold some power which she couldn't deny.

'O..okay'

She came out after Abhimanyu left the room. She wore her cloths and sat on the bed. Abhimanyu came back after knocking at the door.

Food was brought by a worker. Siya was pregnant all those tasty food was unresistable for her. So she ate like a hungry child. Yes she is hungry, for love, care and also good food.

Abhimanyu watched her eating like a kid. He kept adoring her. But when she was finished she looked at him and found him gazing at her.

She gulped down and her body shook in fear. Staying in br*thal made her like this only. She is afraid of men's gaze.

'He will harm me.' She thought and she remembered what happened with her that day. She shivered thinking like this. Abhimanyu's eyes only admired her but it was a cruel game of fate that she broke down due to his gaze. Abhimanyu kept himself calm and kneeled down 'I mean no harm. I will , I repeat I will never touch you untill you want. I give you my words and Abhimanyu Mrinal Abhay Singh Raizada always keeps his words always. TweetyBird, I said na You are the Queen. Just let me touch me baby, our baby.'

A voice with love , care and affection with a gentle touch of blessings soothed her soul.

After sometimes she was bit relaxed. Abhimanyu felt pain, hurt and rage. Still he slowly caressed her hairs to make her calm.

'Sir..rr mai kaha soungi?' (Sir..rr where will I sleep?' Siya asked in a low voice. He didn't like her calling him SIR but he let it go for a while. She was really sleepy and moreover she needs rest. Her oops their baby needs rest. Abhimanyu already called himself as the father of the baby.

'Come TweetyBird let me take to you to the bed.' And before she could react Abhimanyu picked her up and took her to the bed. Siya yawned like a baby as soon as her body touched the soft material of the bed.

But Siya was scared to sleep even to close her eyes. Abhimanyu was on the couch looking at her with his dark eyes adorably.

He knows how to handle her but what about her pain. He needs to remove it and only one person can do that.

And with passing time Siya slept but before that she felt a kiss on her tummy.

------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------