Tainted But PURE

No TweetyBird you are not tainted . 

You are pure , as pure as white rose . 

You are Angel and this Devil will burn all the evil eyes who will dare to look at you .  

Your soul , body ,  heart , mind know whom do they belong 

They belong to me ,  to ' Abhimanyu Singh Raizada '  . 

The devil can  kill anyone who will think to harm his girls , 

But what's the fun in killing when you can show them living hell . 

Her lips are tempting  

Her eyes are mesmerizing 

Her heart is caring 

Her soul is pure 

And She is all mine 

She is taken 

The Mafia King's rights reserved . 

*****
Mini update
'You still love me Ji? From 16 years you loved me. You loved my this tainted body.' With this she loosened the string of her bathrobe making it fall from body. She stood there in her innerwear with her lowered gaze. Taking his shirt of his body Abhimanyu wrapped it around her.
'Yes Tweetybird. I will always love you, your body, your soul, you marks, your scars, your pain and your every flaws. You are pure and always will be. ' He said wiping her tears with his thump.
As she hugged him tightly he picked her up.
'Ma told you everything na.' Abhimanyu asked laying her on bed.
'Nope Ji your best friend did. She did take revenge by spoiling your love story, Well that's what she thinks.' Siya said wrapping her arms around his neck.
'It's ours.' Abhimanyu said.
'Huh?' She asked.
'Its ours love story TweetyBird. Without you I am not completed. You are my other half.' He said kissing her forehead.
'Now button up your shirt.' He said moving away.
'It's yours, lemme get mine.' She said trying to remove the shirt.
'No don't remove it from your body. For god's sake don't provoke me like this TweetyBird. You don't know what your goddess like body does to me with the nuptial chain of my name on your delicate skin. It's hard for me to control. ' He said in his deep husky voice.
'Then I would love to provoke you.' She said removing the shirt in one go. Biting her lower lips she looked at him, their eyes met and his face was drenched in desire whish made her both excited and nervous. And then took a deep breath and let go of her b*a. She felt shy but she did. If someone can love her tainted body calling it pure soul then she can.
'Adjust it in the middle.' He licked his dry lips and demanded and she followed. She turned crimson red in embarrassment with his intense gaze.
'H-how am I looking?'
'Mine, all mine.' He rasped.
Siya felt butterflies erupted in her stomach. He touched he nuptial chain, while doing this his fingers grazed her skin softly. Her cheeks heated up.
'The most tempting sight TweetyBird is this. Your naked bre*sts on display with my nuptial chain telling me you are exclusively mine.' He whispered and then planted a kiss just over the place where it was touching her skin.
'A-all yours.' She wanted to speak but a moan escaped from her mouth as his lips touched her delicate skin.
*************************
How was it?
Lemme know.
Next coming - Akhilesh's death and more romance. So are you guys ready???
Read it completely on NovelCat..