He is Abhimanyu Mrinal Abhay Singh Raizada

Finally the most awaited book is here.

In school

Rohan and Abhimanyu was done with their classes. It was lunch break. As per their mothers' orders they had their lunch and went to football ground. They joined their team members and started playing. After the break they went to their classes. 

Both Abhimanyu and Rohan were attentive in the class and the whole class knew they are inseparable. Try to harm one, other will rip you apart. 

Abhimanyu was just like his Bapi, the best in everything. From  signing prayer in the school to winning IMO every year nobody can beat him. Though he has few rivals in school but he has less time for them. He only talks with few boys from sports team as he is the team leader. 

 As the school ended Abhimanyu packed his bag and directly went to  his house with Rohan. Someone is waiting for him. 

In Singh Raizada mansion

Barsha sat on the couch dangling her legs. She came with here for her summer vacation. She will also leave for aboard for her higher studies. She is specially here to meet her brother. 

Devika came downstairs to meet her with Vishal as no one was there. Mrinal was in her art school and Abhay was in his office. 

Barsha didn't inform them and came here to surprise them. 

'Barsha my dear !!' Devika squealed in joy as soon as she saw her.  

'Devi Didun' She hugged her and then took their blessings. 

'Congratulations for your success and all the best for your future.' They were happy with news about her good marks in studies. 

They settled on the cough and Devika informed the head chef to prepare gulab jamun for Barsha. She always loved gulab jamun just like her mother. 

'You should inform us before coming. You shouldn't take a flight.' Vishal said as she and her family always were asked use their private jet but they never did. 

'I know, I know but I am now mature and I should travel alone.' She replied with a giggle. 

'No you shouldn't.' Came a voice which hold authority. It was little Abhimanyu. He was protective towards his elder sister. 

'BHAIIII' She got up from her place and literally ran to her brother to pick him up just like childhood but instead of her he picked her up. He twirled her around making her giggle and then put her down. 

'How are you bachha?' She asked him. 

'I am fine Didibhai, was missing Dadabhai and you.' 

'Go and get freshen up. Till then I will talk with Devi Didun and Vishal Dadan.' 

'Ok , Choti Dadi I will go and come soon.' He informed his grand mother and went to get freshen up. 

Abhay and Mrinal also came back and found Brasha eating her favourite gulab jamun. 

'It's so tasty Devi Didun, thank you.' 

'Your welcome dear. Look your Moni and Pisan are back.' 

She looked up from her gulab jamun and saw the couple smiling at her. 

'Moni!! Pisan!!' She excitedly got up from her seat and hug them just like her childhood.

'How are you Love ?!' Mrinal asked kissing her forehead.

'I am super fine Moni.' Said Bristi.

Next day Mrinal went with Bristi to Kolkata. Just like everytime Abhay was clingy to her. One week without her is difficult. But Barsha will leave within 3 days. Abhay arranged everything. Though Chatterjee family argued a lot. But Abhay wasn't ready to listen to them. 'According to our marriage Miras family is also my family. And I have all the rights to arrange her journey. Please jethai, you tell them.'

Mrinal's elder uncle patted her back.
'It's okay. Our Brasha will go in Abhay's jet and will stay in Abhay's penthouse. But Abhi my son let Mridul pay her academics. We will not accept 'No' Abhi.'

Finally both of them agreed. Barsha and Abhimanyu was far away from all these discussions having ice cream without Aditya. Same happened when Adi went aboard few months back but Adi declared he will definitely stay in his aunt's penthouse but he himself will pay for his academics by part time jobs. But incase of Barsha Mridul strictly forbade her. He doesn't want her to take any stress. For him she is still a baby.

Abhimanyu was sad but happy for his sister. The whole night he spent with his elder sister and brother over video call. He went to see off his elder sister like an elder brother. Barsha was apple of eye of whole Chatterjee family along with his brothers. Abhimanyu was sad as his siter left for 2 years. He knew a single call he would be standing in front of her still age was the one whom he calls Didibhai.

1 month later in school

He pulled out a packet of sanitary napkin and gave it to the girl. Suhani Malhotra is new in the school. She joined 

'I always have them in my bag. Now tell me do you feel any pain or wanna go home?' 

The girl looked at him embracingly. She never interacted with any men except her father and brother. But this boy is truly angel to her. She somehow forgot to bring and on the 4th day she had only this two boys as friends. Rohan was absent due his illness. Abhimanyu copied all the notes and already sent it to him.

'Actually Mama is not at home. So I will stay until school is over.' She said and opened her lunch box. But couldn't eat properly. Abhimanyu gave her privacy but instead of you going to play football he stayed with her.
Suhani was looking dull but his presence lighted up her mood.

'Suhani go back. I will get you everything you miss.' He said before the classes start after lunch. Because Suhani's eyes were red and painful cramps were making her sick. Abhimanyu understood ' I am calling driver uncle he will take you back. Don't worry call me after you reach.'
She obliged him as she was not feeling good.
After classes Abhimanyu went back but his driver was not with him. Suhani's house was away from school and in the totally opposite direction.

'Abhi babu you came along?' Mrinal asked him.
'Yes Ma' He replied and then narrated the whole thing. Mrinal was the one who gave him sanitary napkins for emergencies. And he did what his mother told him.

'That's like my boy.' Vishal patted his back. Helping people in their trouble is not something great but it's good. This is what his parents taught him.

'Give her chocolate when she comes for classes.' Abhay told him .

'Okay Bapi.' Replied Abhimanyu.

(Look here this help is humanity and love and care of a friend no romance.)

Late night inside Abhay's study

Both Vishal and Abhay were sitting inside his study just like their old days.
They were talking about Abhimanyu's future. No matter how rich or powerful you are , parents always think about their child's future. He will be the future Mafia king. He is kind and helpful just like his parents but still they don't know how cruel he can be. They talked till 12 PM as Vishal was not allowed to stay awake after 12 for his health. Before going back to his room Vishal said to Abhay 'A man with charm is very dangerous, and a mafia with charm is more dangerous. And Abhimanyu is going to be a mafia with charm.'

Abhay smiled knowing it's meaning. He worked for some more hours and then went to check on his son

Abhimanyu was done with his studies. He slept immediately after packing his bag for next day. He called his friends to ask about their health. Rohan was fine but will join from next week as he was weak and Suhani was sleeping. He felt sad for her knowing she has to face it every month.

Abhay opened the door to find his son sleeping with a book on his chest.

*He is going to be a bookworm Mafia.* Abhay thought and then took out the book from his grip and kept it on the side table with a bookmark. Kissing his forehead he went back to his Angel and a charming smile curved on Abhimanyu's lips in his sleep.

*******************************
Sorry for all errors. Next update after 5 more followers. Vote , comment , share.
Thank you ☺️. Shower your love just like MIL. ❤️❤️