You Are The Queen

Siya was waiting for Abhimanyu in his Metallic Porsche. Rohan and a female stuff was there with her. Siya looked at them. The one thing which kept her steady till now is her baby. The life inside her is only source of her life. Otherwise she would have run into a car and committed suicide. Rohan already hid his gun so did that female stuff not to scare Siya.

Rohan knew exactly what Abhimanyu was talking. But they always gave each other much needed privacy. Siya feeling very hungry. She doesn't know exactly what is going to happen with her. She silently prayed for her baby. This is what he is doing since last 2 months.

After few minutes Abhimanyu entered inside the car. Opening the door, he said 'My penthouse.'

The driver nodded and Siya saw Laila and others waving their hands towards her from other car which was taking them in safe place near outskirts. She waved back at them, because of them she is still breathing or else...

The whole ride to Abhimanyu's penthouse was silent except one phone call by Abhimanyu.

In which Abhimanyu ordered someone 'In my penthouse within 10 minutes.'

Soon they reached there. The female stuff politely helped her as Abhimanyu instructed her. And entering inside they found a man in black coat looking like some lawyer or marriage registry officer.

Siya was made sit on the couch. And soon food was served to her. And without anything she dug in. She was hungry but hunger was suppressed by her tension. Tension about her future, her baby's safety. Rohan knew she would feel hungry as it was more than 2 hours. He himself knew that a pregnant woman needs more food because the baby gets food from her only. So he already called and asked the cook of the penthouse to prepare healthy food for her.

Abhimanyu smiled at her and thought 'She is still same as she was 16 years ago.'

The man stood up and said 'Sir I prepared what you messaged me.'

'Yes please have a sit and give me some time. My baby is hungry.'

The man smiled politely as he saw a girl going inside and thought her as baby not knowing whom Abhimanyu refereed.

On the other hand, Rohan stood away yet kept observation on Siya. After eating she asked that female stuff where to wash her hands. Rohan remembered his Princess's pregnancy looking at Siya. Siya ate the food enjoying the delicious healthy food. It was the first time she and her baby got something they craved for. And that's why without caring she ate to her heart's content forgetting all her worries.

She came back after washing her hands and sat on the table.

'You want something Ma'am?' That girl asked to which she thanked her and nodded in no. Rohan silently moved out of the dining hall.

Siya rubbed her hand over her tummy.

'Baby Mummy is with you and will always stay with you.' She was again zooned out. That female stuff was standing there only without letting her know about her presence.

After 10 minutes three people entered inside the dining hall.

'Are you done TweetyBird?' Abhimanyu's soft voice brought her back.

'Yes the food was yummy.' She licked her lips like a kid. One part of Abhimanyu wanted to hug her at her cuteness. And another part wanted to beg for her forgiveness, he was alive still she faced the worst. The guilt, the pain was eating him.

'Then read this paper and sign it.' It was a lovely order.

'Why?'

'It's our marriage certificate. I already signed it. You can read and then sign it.'

'I can be your maid. I can do all the works, just please don't harm my baby.' She looked at him hopefully. 'You don't need to pick up a spoon by yourself. You are the queen just like my ma and grandma.' His voice left no room of discussion.

'But ho..w ho..w can I..i marry you ? Me.. I am.. ' She hiccupped.

'By signing it.' Rohan wanted to smack his head for this stupid replies.

'I don't want to marry you.' She replied as she stood up from chair. She hates the word marriage. This only makes her remember about someone whom she hates with her everything.

'Yes you will. Otherwise you know what I am capable of. Think wisely, think about YOUR FUTURE.' Everyone understood what he meant except the lawyer. All kept quite exactly knowing what he is capable of. The lawyer already knew that it's his personal matter. Even he was forbidden to tell this to Senior Singh Raizada as Abhimanyu wanted to tell them himself.

And with a word she walked towards him and took the paper and signed it without knowing. You can think her as a stupid for not reading what was in the certificate but it was her trust him. On the person, who took her out from a br*thal.

The lawyer congratulated 'Congratulation Mr. Abhimanyu Singh Raizada and Mrs. Abhimanyu Singh Raizada.'

He smiled and shook hand with the lawyer. And Siya's eyes almost came out from the socket. He is the trilinear business tycoon of India.

--------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Please guys help this book to reach more reads and follow me. It would be very thankful. And next is 'Her Wedding Night'.