The Devil Found His Lost LOVE

10 years later

Abhimanyu's one command and the whole broth*l was under his mercy. His men perfectly entered inside. All the men who came to pleasure themselves by crushing someone's dignity with the power of money were thrown out. Some of them got few punches as his men felt their face too irritating. And soon all the girls stood in front of the King Abhimanyu Singh Raizada. His female team was there only as it was needed. The owner of this heaven oops hell was sitting beside the black boot of Abhimanyu, Tied with ropes , with some handprints on his face. But in between all those girls 'someone' was there. All of them didn't know how come today their fate changed. This angel came declared them free. Once they thought they will be again sold to someone else. But his words hold a genuineness. His voice was something they felt like angel's blessings. Even that 'someone' felt a relief.

Abhimanyu's eyes widened looking at the girl. The same eyes, same nose, same lips, the same angelic aura. But her soul was broken. He never thought he would found his queen in a red light area.

But does it matter? Absolutely not. He doesn't care whether she is a prostitute. She is his. She was his. And she will be his.

But truth was more than that.

'Abhimanyu she is ..' But before Rohan could Abhimanyu completed his sentence.

'She is MINE. My TWEETYBIRD.' The voice held possessiveness but more than that immense joy. The happiness of finding his lost love after 16 years. Yes 16 years ago, they met for the first time. And then he lost her. But the DEVIL kept his promise to himself.

But the place where he found her was the worst.

All the girls were standing there not knowing what to do. The owner of that prostitute house was shouting in anger. His words were too good to listen.

Abhimanyu signalled his lady workers to take all the girls out of the place.

All of them were taken out of the place one by one. But Abhimanyu's eyes were stuck on one person. Siya hold a hand of girl whom she knew from the very first day when she came here 3 months ago.

She slowly started to move out with her. She felt a bit easy as she already heard him that from now on they can go back to their own life or do as they wish. In easy words, they are free. They don't need to sell their bodies anymore. She felt happy, for herself, for all.

'STOP' An autthoritive voice stopped all of them.

'Except her, you all can go.' Abhimanyu pointed at Siya.

'Wh.hy Sir?' The girl named Laila asked. She was the one who was always by Siya's side even though she is rude. Actually she wasn't, this broth*l made her like only.

Siya thought again her cruel fate worked. She prayed silently and left her hand. But Laila hold her hands. Abhimanyu never judged people by their work, moreover she was forced to all these after all.

'Wh..y does sh.he need to stay?' Laila asked again. But what caught his eyes was that others also stood by Siya's side. How cruel isn't it? These prostitutes whom society call wh*re, sl*t they are thousands time better than them. They can stand beside someone who needs help.

'Because she is going to marry my best friend.' Rohan said and shrugged his shoulder. Abhimanyu glared him but he cared least.

'What are you saying Sir?' Another elderly woman asked. Her whole life went here only.

'Because she is mine.' Was his only answer.

Dark

Dominating

Yet Lovely

'No..noo. I don't.. want ...Let me go with.. them.' She joined her hands, hanging her head down.

'No TweetyBird you will not go away from me. 16 years, freaking 16 years I waited for you. And today I found you.'

All eyes widened expect two pairs. But Siya wasn't any state to hear his talks. She wants to leave this place with them as soon as possible.

'Please ladies this is our Boss's personal matter. He never harmed anyone, will never do in future. But 'She' is safe with us. I give you my words. You can go back to your families, relatives or work under us from tomorrow as Sir said before. But your friend will be fine with him.' Rohan only said truth. All of them believed his words still it is tuff for them. Someone giving them words, making promise. They would have laugh sarcastically if it wasn't their saviour.

'But I don'ttt' Siya again spoke as they started to move away from her.

'Take care, you will be fine. We need to leave. Hope to meet you again.' Laila said and started to walk. She will leave her , if she finds her happiness with this man.

'NO please Lai..ila don't do. Ahh!!' She hurriedly moved and about to fall but two protective arms hold her.

'Siya be careful, you have your baby inside you.' Laila came near her to help.

And Abhimanyu's heart broke into millions of pieces.

-----------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Sooo finally His TweetBird is here.

Wait for updates. I may update tonight.

Reason 1 - I have time.

Reason 2 - I want to complete this book asap.

Reason - 3 IDK

Now I have a important question . Who loves Abhimanyu? Is there anyone?? Comment here.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow.