Don't Play With Me

3 years later  

Harvard University 

Inside Abhimanyu's dorm 

' Listen I am telling you for the last time DON'T PLAY WITH ME .You won't like the consequence . Next time come near me wearing this kind of piece of shit I won't mind to make you out of this college . You will not even get place in any other college . So stay away from me . I am not interested in you . If I were then you would have become Mrs. Abhimanyu Singh Raizada and right now we would be making love to each other . So STAY AWAY . ' Abhimanyu was shaking in anger . If he stays here he doesn't know what he will do . But again his upbringings will be tainted . And Abhimanyu Mrinal Abhay Singh Raizada will never let anyone to point a finger on his morals , upbringings . 

The girl literally ran away from there . Abhimanyu closed the door and directly went to take bath . He needs to calm himself right now .

After taking the bath he went out for his classes . Rest of the day went as usual . After reaching in his apartment he called his mother and talked with Mrinal and Devika . After all he is their sweet boy . 

At late night he completed his study and went to his balcony . Just like his parents he loves to see the stars . He took out his phone and opened a picture . It was picture of a painting . He looked at the phone's screen and said ' Where are you TweetyBird ? There is no trace of you . Please don't make it hard for me . No matter what I will get you soon . '   

He went to his bed and slept

He went to his bed and slept. As usual he got up early in the morning, did his exercise. And then went to for his classes. In between he talked with his family members. 

At night he came back to his hostel where his best friend was waiting for their dinner. He looked at him and calmly asked ' Don't you think you should have stopped Ms. Rocxin ?' 

Rohan gave him a nod and said 'Buddy I would stop her if she wouldn't spiked our water.' 

'What do you mean?' 

'Ms. Roxcin is too much cunning. She somehow spiked our water and only ours.' 

'And that's why you told me to stay in the pent house.' His voice hold anger. Rohan knew Abhimanyu would have threw Ms. Roxcin out of college within 5 minutes if he came to know about it. But he didn't want all these after knowing that his friend is perfectly fine and nothing happened like she planned. 

'Abhimanyu everything is fine and in control. Uncle handled everything.' 

'Of course after all you are here. Eat your food, I am going.' Abhimanyu picked up his jacket and started moving. 

'You know doctor told me to take some rest as I am weak.' 

'Tell your doctor that your best friend is dead.' 

'Buddy listen..'

 'What will you say Yaar. She freaking spiked our water. You were out of your senses for 5 hours due to high  amount of alcohol in your water. If some of our enemies come and kill you, then. Then what Rohan?' He snapped. He couldn't digest the fact someone harmed his best friend and that too in his presence. 

'You knew?' 

'Yes I knew. I was out of this matter because If I was in this matter she would have face my wrath and we don't abuse woman. You know Bapi has female team to treat female criminals nicely. It's her good luck that she herself changed her college.' 

'Buddy I wanted to you to be safe...' Again he was cut off in between. 

'Yes yes I was safe while you were out of your sense, lying on Suhani's bed.' 

'That means..' 

'That means she told me.' 

'Ok I am...' 

'Your sorry doesn't matt..' 

'STOP CUTTING ME OFF. I am sorry BOSS.' 

'I AM NOT THE KING TILL NOW. Now kindly come and eat. By the way Didibhai called and I lied.' 

'Same here.' Rohan sadly replied. 

'Call her after dinner. And talk softly she was so worried as she couldn't hear your voice. She couldn't believe that you were busy that didn't call her in a while day.'

Next day went normal. The trio had their classes. At the end of the day they went out to a nearby amusement park.  

Abhimanyu was happy with them specially about their reunion. He is happy that finally Suhani accepted them for what they are. 

3 years ago she herself witnessed them killing an old man. But the man raped and killed almost 100 boys as he was a paedophile and interested in man. 

And only that night Abhimanyu got a hold of him and ended his chapter on that very day only. Suhani was only curious about her best friends and silently followed them only to see the brutal side of her two lovely best friends. 

3 years, whole 3 years both Abhimanyu and Rohan gave their friendship a chance. They would have explain everything to her but they didn't. They had trust on their relationship, the bond they share with Suhani. And finally 3 years later, they met her here in Harvard University. Suhani was studying in different stream from them. But they met on the third only. 

On the other hand, Suhani was broken, shocked and felt betrayed. They are her soul friends but they weren't something they showed. It took her 3 years to accept this but one day in Kolkata she met Barsha who only said her two things 'If they are your friends , them accept them the way they are. And they are what you know.' 

But her determined voice made her talk with Rohan and Abhimanyu for once when she met them here on the third day of their MBA and finally opened their hearts.  She was guilty for not giving them a chance to speak on their behalf and they felt guilty to keep secrets from her. But they had their own reasons. 

How can someone accept her best friends some ruthless mafias? 

And how can they say to their best friends that they kill people passionately, not so innocent people?  

But at the end three broken hearts were healed with a true bond of friendship. 

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

1100 + words. 

Next Chapter will the entry of HIS TWEETYBIRD. 

Want a fast update. Vote fast, I will update SOONNNN. 

VOTE 
COMMENT 
SHARE 
FOLLOW