Chapter 1

One year, One month, Three weeks, 28 minutes and 55 seconds.

That's how long Y/N didn't show herself to anybody. Rumors says she died when You-Know-Who kidnapped her but some says she turned dark and dropped out of Hogwarts to study Dark Magic.

No one knows the reason why a 2nd year student could disappear like that. No one, not her friends, not Dumbledore. Just no one.

People are already speculating the Y/L/N family especially Y/F/N, who wasn't bothered or at least concerned that Y/N was gone. When the Ministry started to interfere with the reported case of Y/N Y/L/N getting kidnapped. Y/F/N acted like his daughter is fine when Aurors investigated him about the possible whereabouts of Y/N or if he knows something about why You-Know-Who would take a little girl inside of school.

Of course the higher ups of the Ministry workers and Dumbledore knows what Y/N is capable of. It's already attached to her when the girl was born into the world. The mistake and regrets that comes with a curse that's already been written thousands of years ago. How unfortunate, really, that a mindless baby is going to face the world not knowing that they will be a possible threat in the making of the Wizarding World but come on, no one knows that...Well except for a few people who already sealed Y/N's fate.

The Y/L/N family is already messed up as it is. A murder case that has been closed for a decade now. Y/M/N Y/L/N killed brutally by Death Eaters when she bravely defended her newly born daughter Y/N Y/L/N. A bit suspicious isn't it? On why was it necessary to defend Y/N from the Death Eaters by her mother but of course every mother have to protect their children against all harm. Couldn't see it suspicious? It's right there, newly born. How could Death Eaters know that Y/N is already out of her mother's womb when her birth was kept a secret. And why wasn't her Father present at the time when the Manor was invaded by You-Know-Who's followers.

Y/N already knows the answer to that. That's one of the reason why she didn't go back to Scotland for a whole year. Now that she's back she has a lot of things to uncover about her past and prophecy. If she really wants to know more about it the consequence is her going back to the hell hole she absolutely despise to put another step at again.

Hogwarts

She has already written a letter to Dumbledore. That's the first thing she did when she got back to the Manor. She was greeted by the house elves but no Y/F/N. The manor already looks like no one has been living there for a along time and Y/N made the most of it. The entire day, all she did was read the pile of letters on her table near the window.

It's all from her Slytherin friends and Cedric. The only letter left she was surprised to see was from the girl she swore to never acknowledge again.

Hermione Granger

The letter was made in December 25 last year. She hesitated at first but eventually she opened it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈/𝙽

𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝.