Chapter 7

Y/N spends the most of her time in the Library for two specific reasons.

One: Searching for clues about the first task.

Two: A certain moon is getting near.

Her Slytherin friends doesn't know about her magical condition. Y/N can't tell them yet, not that they're that concerned about her. At least, that's what she thought.

She never had another episode and spent half the month being normal, except for Alcmene who's appearing out of nowhere whenever he likes. The lines haven't started which she is thankful for. If the moon phase passed by smoothly, Y/N can be contended on living normally without being scared of her rampaging at Hogwarts without her knowing.

Madam Pomfrey only gave her the potion that helps her sleep without having dreams. Seeing that the dreams can trigger her powers. Y/N had another way to control it when she disappeared. The people who trained and took care of her showed a new way of keeping her powers intact. That is exerting her energy on something. Like dueling, and practicing using her magic but the catch is, she has to let the black lines cover her body, not entirely of course.

Y/N felt sick that day. Her body is overheating with a mix of cold sweat. She checked her forearm for the twentieth time for the day as she walks through a bunch of people to the black lake.

Everyone was ecstatic for the first task. Most importantly they left Y/N alone and didn't even bothered to make any snide remarks when she's near. It's suspicious but she shrugged it off. She swore she saw a couple of people wearing the same badges that day but her mind is occupied to ever think about it.

When she arrived at the courtyard while gripping her forearm tightly. Her Slytherin friends were there under the tree. Draco was chilling on top of the tree while the rest were sitting scattered around it.

Draco was acting like a drama queen the last couple of days. When he heard Y/N telling them that she's practicing with Potter. She rarely ever hangs out with them after classes anymore, due to the fact that Y/N is pushing herself to the limit and finding ways to not die. (She's still doubting she'll make it out with Harry as a teammate)

"Y/N!"

Y/N turned her head to the source of the sound. Theodore jogged towards her with his robes removed and sleeves pulled up to his elbows. Y/N grimaced, groaning at the pain surfacing her forearm. She quickly took a peek on it and saw the lines starting.

"Fuck" She mumbled. Y/N covered her forearm and turned her heels to the black lake. Theodore called her name again, dried leaves scrunching from behind. "Hey are you okay? You're sweating madly." He placed a hand on her shoulder as she keeps her back facing him.

"I'm fine, Theo. I have to go." She gave him a small nod and started walking.

"What's wrong? Did Potter do this to you? Hey, Y/N!"

"What?" Y/N suddenly turned around startling the boy. Her voice was dangerously calm but that isn't the reason why he looked scared. Y/N furrowed her eyebrows still gripping her forearm tightly.

"Y/N. . . your eyes." He whispered with his eyes widened.

Y/N shakes her head and turned her heels around towards the black lake. When she was out of sight, Theodore stood there still shaken up with the fact that one of his best friends' eyes changed its color.

"Nott, what did you do to Y/N? She's fuming red and sweating excessively." Blaise said looking concerned. They all saw their conversation but didn't see the reason why the boy was frozen.

"I don't know. Did you see her holding her forearm? I think she's in pain."

"We all did but Pansy said it's just sore from her training with Harry."