Chapter 3

o̸̮͖̟̗̻̹̝̺͑͜͠u̷̗͙̰̐̚ť̷͓̭̹̰͖̖̻̭ ̶̢͇͍͉̭͎̆ò̷̢͇̘̫̥͙̬f̶̹͕͔̐͆ ̴̲̟͈͍̫̻̈́t̵̫̀̇̎͑͐̿͂̎h̷̢͙͕̟͈̦͙͛̃͐̀̆͑̿͆͂͜ę̷̛̯͎̤̤̞̰̂̒̚̚ ̸̤̰͇̬̒̌̀͗o̶̡̳͚͚̪͍̪̠̐́ŕ̴̘̕d̸̙̱̠̬̠̙̣͍̯͖̈́͂̎̍̃̋̂͠î̸̥̫̋n̵̝͖͇͉̝̹̞̻̽̔̾̇̆͒̌͗́ͅä̸̧̫̞̦͚͖̙́̋̾̾̈́̑̋̅̾̽͜r̸̨̘̽̉͒̈́̂̇͘̕̚ỹ̷̥͓̒̈̈́́͠

_________________

The game is going to start in a couple of hours. The sun is setting already as Y/N wander around the festivities alone. She already bought tons of snacks for later, now she's searching for anything else that could be useful for the game.

After looking around for anything interesting, Y/N decided it's time for her to go back. As she walks back to tent she's sharing with the Diggory's, She heard her name being mention on besides her. Y/N bowed her head down to eavesdrop, luckily she's wearing her cap and sunglasses.

"Seriously Ginny, She looks like Y/N when I had a little chat with F/N earlier." Y/N looked at her side without turning her head and saw Ginny and Hermione walking back to their own tents each carrying a bucket of water.

Ginny scoffed and shook her head. "Hermione, You need to stop thinking about Y/L/N. She's been gone for a year now, we haven't even heard a word about her coming back..." She trailed off hesitating to speak the following words that's going to come out of her mouth.

"So you believe them about Y/N being dead? Ginny, you said you saw Y/N down the chambers even though your vision is blurry."

"Why are you even pushing that Y/N is still alive? Since when are you concerned about that Slytherin? Did you already forget that she's friends with Malfoy who keeps on tormenting your stay at Hogwarts?" She said harshly. Hermione sighed and stopped walking.

"She's not like the other Slytherins..." She mumbled looking away from her.

"What do you mean?" Ginny furrowed her eyebrows at her putting down the bucket on the ground.

"Y/N's not that bad, I think she's acting like she is because the whole school didn't give her a chance to show her true self." Their bickering continued not long after Ginny being the first to give up.

"Let's drop this Y/N talk, Okay? We're here to enjoy for a reason."

Y/N didn't wait for Hermione to reply continuing her way back to tent quickly. She shoved her bag to Cedric muttering his snacks are inside and ran to the bathroom with the potion the twins gave her earlier.

Why in Salazar's name are you defending me from your friend, Granger? She thought.

She opened the blue vial sniffing it and grimaced at the smell.

"Guess I have no choice huh" She said to no one in particular.

"You're being emotional, Y/N." Alcmene hissed.

"No, I'm not"

"Yes you are. That muggle is affecting you, why is that?"

"No she's not. Sod off." She closed her eyes and dismissed the snake on her forearm. Sighing, she pinched her nose and chugged the whole liquid into her system. Y/N coughed and quickly drank water to remove the aftertaste on her tongue.

She leaned on the counter and stared at changes on herself. Her body started to change slightly, the only change is the added fat and muscle on her body, not that she doesn't have that already. Her voiced changed a bit, It's now a bit hoarse and lower that before. Y/N stayed inside the bathroom not before Cedric banging on the door saying they're going to leave soon.