Chapter 5

m̷̡͚͍̪̠͇͎̟̄̏̏͌̆͜͝͝i̸̹̗͙̘̤̯͛̏̄͌̓͜͝ṣ̶̲̘̤̓͠ţ̵̤̩̭͍͍͉̲̔̃͛ͅͅä̵̢̧̖͍͚̜́̄̈́k̴̛̜͆̊́̋̊̉́̕͠e̸͎̭̍̑̄̅̎̋̓̋

______________________

The Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrived yesterday and the school getting a lot more packed is rubbing the patience out of Y/N.

She's leaning on a tree at the courtyard with Pansy. They're doing their homework outside the dark cloudy day because Y/N insisted that they'll finish it earlier if they are not always surrounded by loud people.

"Is it legal if I use this wit-sharpening potion for our exams?" Pansy asked out of nowhere. Y/N stopped writing and looked at her in clearly thinking about it.

"I don't know but the potion only makes the drinking think more clearly." She shrugged looking back to the parchment she's working on. Pansy hummed and resumed writing on her potion essay. Not after ten minutes, Cedric ran towards the focused Slytherin under the tree, grinning widely with a couple of his friends following behind him.

"Hey, Y/N!" He called waving enthusiastically at her. She broke her gaze from the parchment to the Hufflepuff boy with her eyebrows furrowed. Pansy stopped writing as well, getting interested on the exchange in front of her.

"What?" She asked. Cedric sat besides her holding a small parchment in his hands.

"What's that?" Y/N pointed at the paper with Cedric's name on it. He grinned at the girl and chuckled.

"I'm going to put my name on the goblet." He said nonchalantly. Y/N looked at him asking if he's serious non-verbally. He nodded and smiled again.

"It wouldn't hurt to try right?"

"Ced, you heard what Dumbledore said about the tournament. It's dangerous, there's a reason why they only allowed older students to participate." She said shaking her head disapproving.

"It's nothing to Cedric. He can take every task if he gets chosen." His friend said coolly earning a cheers from the rest of his friends.

Y/N raised and eyebrow at them looking like an unamused parent. Pansy placed her hands on her Y/N's shoulders and whispered on her ear.

"I'll be back at the castle. See you later okay?"

"Yeah, see you. Finish your homework, Pans." She said sternly. Pansy nodded and kissed Y/N's cheeks walking away.

The gesture surprised Y/N because Pansy never shows that kind of affection to anyone before. She shrugged it off not feeling her cheeks getting red.

Cedric saw the interaction between the two looking invested. His smirk didn't pass by Y/N's eyes making her glare at the boy.

"Sister dearest, Do my eyes deceive me?" He teased waving his eyebrows.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Are you may I say is blushing and looking flustered." Y/N punched Cedric's arm quickly making him shut up. She glanced behind his friends luckily they are in their own world and didn't saw the whole thing nor heard it.

"I'm not and don't change the subject."

Cedric held his arms defensive, chuckling to himself.

"So, I'm going back to the Great Hall. Do you want to come see your favourite person enter his name to the tournament?"

She wanted to stop him from entering and listen to her gut to not let him put his name in the goblet but she doesn't want to ruin this day for him, he looks happy.