Chapter 10

"Isn't she beautiful?" A woman's voice said.

"Why did you call me here with . . . him?" Another voice said sounding sour.

"I know the both of you are not in good terms, but I want you two to be –"

The conversation were muffled, Y/N can feel her skin burning.

"Us? Y/M/N, I accept, but I don't want anything to do with this dog."

. . .

"Avada Kadavra!"

. . .

"I don't want anything to do with the child."

"You already know what's going to happen if you don't."

"She's disgusting, she looks like her . . ."

"It's yours too."

Y/N eyes fluttered open with tears falling. A sob escaped her mouth causing her to cast a silencing charm around her bed.

Anger is stronger than the sadness she's feeling. Y/N's already thought how to determine dreams from memories.

And she was sure as hell it was memory.

"Y/N, you need to calm down. The half-moon sets tomorrow, you need to control your emotions."

"I hate him! I'm going to fucking kill that sperm donor when I get the chance."

"Breathe, Y/N. Don't loose your cool to someone who's not worth your attention and time."

The girl cried even harder. Y/N doesn't even care if the lines started again. The emotion she's feeling is far too strong. Her hands started to shake and suddenly the air felt thin. Y/N screamed as she hugs her pillow just to keep herself from hurting her own body.

When she calmed down, her whole body turned off. It's like she didn't have a mental breakdown a few minutes ago, but the tear stains on her cheek and red puffy eyes says otherwise.

"He's the reason why my mother died." She breathe out to Alcmene.

._.

It was now morning. Y/N can hear her friends outside the bed curtain getting ready for the day. She laid there staring at the ceiling without any movement or sleep.

"Y/N! Get your bum up and get ready. We have potions with Snape this morning and I don't want to be late." Zendaya said knocking the post on the foot of her bed.

Y/N lazily grabbed her uniform and shuffled to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she went out the common room and saw a line of Slytherins outside the Potions classroom. She jogged behind her Slytherin friends where the girls are squealing and gushing about something. The boy however looked bored out of their minds as they send an unamused look.

"What's happening?" Y/N asked to no one in particular. Theodore tutted at the girls looking at her.

"We're going to the ballroom with Snape. I reckon we're not gonna fit inside his classroom. There's a whole lot of us here."

Zendaya wandered besides Y/N putting her arm around the girl's shoulder.

"I heard some of the fifth-years say we're going to have a dance lesson with Severus."

"What? Snape's going to teach us?" Y/N looked at her confused. Zendaya just smirked, a small laugh escaping her mouth.

"I highly doubt that."