Chapter 2

ḍ̶̲̣̿́͐̈́̒̄͘͝i̸̡̫͚͖͍̻̍̐͂̈̓͆͛s̴̛̮͓͂g̶̖̜̠͆͆̎̉̐́ų̵̧̧̻͍̣̦̹͖̀͆͋̋̄̎̀͛͐͘i̵̜̓̀͑̏͊̕͝s̴̬̲̭̦͈̹̈͑̇̂̍e̶̛̲̲̲̓͛̂̌́̓̑̕ͅ

__________________________

The hatred for getting waken up when you're comfortable laying in bed just increased. Y/N is having none of it, she's sleeping peacefully after she took the dreamless sleep potion. It's certainly too early for her to be up, seriously, the sun hasn't even risen. Cedric just have to pull Y/N's legs to get her off the bed. It succeeded however blood drew out of Y/N's left forehead when she hit her head on the trunk besides the bed.

Cedric apologized every chance he gets, he even prepared breakfast for her as an apology.

It's time for them to leave. Amos said they're going to have a long walk ahead of them. Y/N started to get ready not after flipping Cedric off the upside his head.

"You know, you look good in that white hair, make it permanent." Alcmene said in Y/N's head.

"It's only temporary until I go back to Hogwarts. And are you kidding me? I look horrid!" She exclaimed looking at the snake on her forearm.

"Well that information isn't new..."

"That's enough. You're taking a break you little shit." Y/N stared at the snake to disappear from her forearm. She walked inside the bathroom with clothes on hand. After taking a shower she got sidetracked by checking out herself in the mirror.

The color of her hair really does look good on her. Leaving it messy and parted in the middle that go along with her glasses. Her eyes trailed down her outfit. The infamous plain white t-shirt, black jeans and her favorite black leather jacket. In honesty, Y/N have tons of other clothes in her trunk but she always choose her typical style. If someone manages to go through her trunk, they'll only see tons of white shirts, black jackets and jeans. Cedric even made a comment about her looking like the muggles who rides motorcycles.

Y/N took another glance at herself before exiting the bathroom. She quickly snatched her duffle sling bag on top of the bed and ran outside to meet Cedric and Amos.

---------•---------

"Who are we waiting for Mr. Diggory?" Y/N asked fiddling with the strap of her bag.

"The Weasleys and how many times do I have to tell you to call me Amos, F/N?" He smiled. Y/N nodded and apologized.

The sun is still not up but there's a bit of light in the woods. Y/N couldn't find anything to distract her anymore. She already flattened tons of dried leaves everywhere near her. Cedric noticed the girl's bored face and nudged her from the side. Y/N turned her head towards the Hufflepuff unamused.

"Last one to climb that tree buys the snacks later at the game." He nodded towards the tree in front of them. Y/N raised an eyebrow at him for a moment while running her hands through her white hair before jolting towards the tree.

"Hey!" Cedric yelled running after her. Y/N laughed and started to find anything she could hold into. She got ahold of a small branch and a hole she can step into. Cedric is having difficulties on pulling himself up on the branch. After a few minutes, Cedric is the first one to the top leaving Y/N who is still climbing up the tree.