Chapter 11

Tom Riddle was waiting for Y/N down at the chambers that evening. He managed to send a message through her head easily.

He's been communicating with Y/N since the start of her first year. Watching her from afar while planning something in his head.

Back when Tom started going to Hogwarts. In his fifth year, he unraveled something that stunned his whole existence. It's about the past lover his mother had been with before having him.

At first he was confused at the thought his mother had someone.

It only angered him more. It's not the fact that his mother had a child with another man before his sperm donor. It's the fact that the man left his mother and the child too.

He has an older sister named Nashira. She's a Ravenclaw Head Girl, and was under the care of her adoptive muggle parents.

Tom never payed attention to her, nor to anyone at that matter. His deep hatred for his father resulted on despising the muggles in the school grounds, and Nashira was one of them- though he doesn't have a clue who she really was at that time.

Nashira was a sweet girl for a seventh year. She was nice to everyone including Tom Riddle. The Slytherin never really showed his other side because he always used his charms and good looks to cover the wrath he's living through.

Tom didn't say anything to Nashira when he found out that the two of them were related. He never told her about who her true parents were, or that he's her step brother. Tom only played it out carefully, but little did he know, he was unknowingly protecting and keeping an eye out for Nashira.

2 years passed. Tom graduated at Hogwarts, and Nashira got married.

That's when he started his desire to get rid of muggle-borns, and half-bloods like himself from the wizarding world. His sister was an exception, because even though she was raised by muggles. Nashira was originally a pureblood by birth.

15 years passed. Nashira gave birth to a beautiful young baby girl named Adhara. Tom was there to witness it as he hides, and watch from afar.

Adhara started to go to Hogwarts, and met Lily Evans.

The two hit it off instantly and became best friends. Adhara, being Lily's personal buddy guard helped her by keeping James Potter away.

"James, I swear to Merlin. If you don't stop this right now," Adhara warned calmly. James froze between Sirius and Remus as he was rambling about his new plan to get Lily's attention . . . again.

"My Dearest Adhara! How lovely it is to see you in this fine morning." James exclaimed innocently. Adhara just gave him a look and rolled her eyes.

"Don't give me that shit, Potter. How many times to we have to remind you that Lily- your oh-so-darling-Lily-flower- doesn't. like. you. back."

James pouted placing his arms on his chest. "You're loosing faith on my unresistable charms."

"Oh," Adhara gasped looking at James faked-surprised before glancing at the two men behind him, "Can you give me some tips on how to ask a woman out? Because I think it's working quite perfectly fine."

Remus snickered while Sirius was looking at Adhara amused.

James was about to reply, but he caught Lily's figure walking towards them behind Adhara.

He smiled and opened his arms dramatically, "Goodmorning my sweet and lovely Lily flower."

With that James ran off to pester Lily about the Hogsmeade trip again, leaving two Gryffindors and a Slytherin to watch James humiliate himself for the hundredth time.

At November 1, 1979, Adhara gave birth to Y/N that night. Her husband who is missing, She called out for Sirius and Snape to assist her.

Where was her bestfriend Lily Potter neè Evans you may ask? Unfortunately, the two fell apart after an accident back when they were still at Hogwarts which led to a longterm argument and resulted their relationship being cut.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Adhara said while cradling Y/N near her chest.

"Why did you call me here with . . . him?" Severus drawled glaring at Sirius.

"I know the both of you are not in good terms, but I want you two to be Y/N's Godfathers."

"Does Y/F/N knows about this?"

Adhara shakes her head weakly.

"Addy, We should get you to the Hospital." Sirius said looking concerned at how Adhara's skin is turning pale white.

Severus suddenly got ahold of a potion and gave it to her, giving Y/N a good look seeing as though the baby's already giving more of Adhara's genes.

A year passed, Harry was born. To where did she hear about this? Sirius told Adhara that the Potters made him Godfather. Of course, Lily never knew her ex-friend already has a child because Adhara never goes out of the Manor.

That same year, Adhara learned about her family tree.

It goes to show that Adhara and Sirius are cousins. Her great grandfather was Regulus Black (the first) and great grandmother was Merope Gaunt. Accompanied with the news that she was related to Tom Riddle– who is technically her granduncle and now know as Voldemort.

Night time came and Y/F/N never came home. Adhara was by the living room with Y/N on the crib sleeping.

It happened all too fast.

Adhara's been killed by one of Y/F/N's friends.

"I don't want anything to do with the child." Y/F/N's said scowling at Y/N's vulnerable form.

"You already know what's going to happen if you don't." His friend said. If Y/F/N doesn't take her in, the Ministry will get suspicious about the murder.

"She's disgusting, she looks like her . . ."

"It's yours too."

As Y/N grows up under the care of her father. She wasn't starved to death, but she was never treated nicely though, even as a baby.

She's almost two years old when Sirius came to the Y/L/N Manor to take custody of Y/N. He was aware of what Y/F/N's been doing to her. Sirius has been watching over her in his dog form. Again, Y/F/N didn't give her to him. So he turned his heels, but not without promising Y/N that he'll be back, and went to the Potters.

He never came back.

Sirius was sent to Azkaban when the Potters were murdered.

Severus hasn't visited Y/N once after Adhara's death.

When Y/N learned how to walk and speak a few words. That's where the indirect beatings started. Y/F/N hoped that Y/N being a child would be easy to get rid off.

He wasn't successful. So, when Y/N was finally able to speak clearly. Her trainings started.

Y/F/N never holds back on every duel.

By every, it means everyday.

Y/N wasn't allowed to call her father any names including dad. She was ordered to call him,

"Mr. Y/L/N," Y/N greeted with a small bow.

Hi! I'm back. Incase you guys haven't seen my bio (I have news and stuff there about things) For a month of hiatus, I'm gifting y'all this backstory and some things that needed to be clarified.

And yes I named Y/N's mother Adhara and didn't name Y/F/N for some reason.

Be safe everyone!