- five: just dance -

By the end of the week the list of classmates dancing on the talent show was confirmed, where eight others would dance with Taehyung and Hanna. A classmate good at dancing helped choreograph the dance, and taught the rest of them how to dance.

Everybody aimed for the championship, and so they started practising the dance every day after school for the best performance.

Taehyung, who was talented in dancing, managed to learn the dance steps quickly and did an amazing job in dancing; however, Hanna, who had almost zero experience in dancing, had two left feet and kept forgetting the dance steps. Hanna's classmates were kind enough to not blame her for messing things up, but Hanna still felt terribly guilty nonetheless.

Hanna's classmates were packing their school bags after practising as usual, when Taehyung saw Hanna drinking water while sitting on the floor, with no signs of leaving.

"Aren't you going home with the rest of us?" He asked.

"Nah, I know I haven't been able to catch up with you all's progress, so I'll stay behind and practise a bit more by myself." Hanna sighed.

"This is a couple dance, how are you going to practise the dance moves by yourself?" Taehyung said as he took a seat next to Hanna, "Let me stay behind and practise with you."

Hanna was going to refuse Taehyung's suggestion as she didn't want to trouble others, but then she realized Taehyung had a point— it's true that I can't do the dance moves alone, without him.

Left with no other choice, Hanna nodded and thanked Taehyung.

And so Taehyung started teaching Hanna the dance moves patiently, encouraging her every now and then as she learned them step by step. With Taehyung's guidance, Hanna improved very quickly, feeling extremely touched and grateful.

-

Time flew and it was finally the day for the long-awaited talent show, when the school hall was filled with students, teachers and guests. Classes took turns to go on stage to perform, with singing performances, magic performances and many others.

"Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby..." On the stage dancing were a group of energetic girls, and their music could be heard clearly even from backstage.

Hanna, Taehyung and the other class representatives from their class were preparing backstage at that moment, as they were the next class to perform. When Taehyung looked around, he found Hanna taking deep breaths while facing a wall.

Sensing Hanna's nervousness, Taehyung walked up to Hanna.

"Take it easy, I know you've tried your best, and I'm sure you'll do a great job." Taehyung flashed Hanna an assuring smile, and gently stroked her hair. He ran his long delicate fingers through her silky hair, feeling the warm sensation sending from the tips of his fingers, before carefully tucking a strand of hair behind her ears.

Hanna felt her heart racing insanely the moment Taehyung's fingers landed on her hair, and though she tried to act calm, the blushes on her cheeks exposed her.

She's so adorable, Taehyung thought to himself as he noticed the blushes on Hanna's cheeks. Before realizing it, his fingers landed on Hanna's face, and pinched her cheeks very gently.

"Tha- thank you." Hanna lowered her head, trying to keep her composure— so she seemed composed on the outside, at least.

For some reason, all the nervousness built up in Hanna was gone upon Taehyung's encouragement, putting her at ease. It was Hanna's first time experiencing something like that, and she was surprised to find how a few words Taehyung said could have such a large impact on her.

It was finally time for Hanna's class to perform. Hanna and Taehyung stood face to face in the middle of the stage, waiting for the music to start.

"Fighting!" Taehyung winked as he whispered to Hanna.

"You too." Hanna smiled and whispered back.

With the help of Taehyung's encouragement and the time spent on practising, Hanna started dancing smoothly when music started. Hanna's dance moves were very elegant, and nobody could tell she had had zero experience in dancing before that.

Hanna even succeeded in doing one of the most difficult dance moves, which required her to hold one of Taehyung's hands while spinning and fall into Taehyung's arms, bringing the whole performance to its climax.

The performance came to an end with Hanna spreading her arms wide and Taehyung lifting her up by grabbing her calves, an ending pose that fit the music's final part perfectly. The entire school hall was immediately filled with a round of applause, along with loud screams of fangirls:

"Kim Taehyung I love you!"

"Kim Taehyung you're so handsome!"

"Taehyung marry me!"

It wasn't surprising that Hanna's class eventually got voted as the class with the best performance that day, all thanks to Taehyung and his fangirls.

At the end of the talent show, Taehyung and Hanna went on stage as class representatives to receive the prizes, shook the principal's hand, and took a picture together. Everyone in class was overjoyed when they each received book coupons as prizes, bringing the talent show to a perfect end.

-

A/N:

A/N:

Thanks for waiting~!! Here's the 5th chapter and I hope you've enjoyed reading it :P