- six: you like sunhee, don't you? -

"Ugh, when will they realize MATH is short for 'Mental Abuse To Humans' and cancel the subject?" Sunhee rolled her eyes after seeing all the complicated maths problems in her maths textbook.

It was a lovely Sunday afternoon not so long after the talent show, when Hanna, Taehyung, Sunhee and Jaemyung sat around a table for four. Mid-term exams were approaching, and hence the four of them gathered in this small café to study together.

Staring at the same maths problems for ten minutes started to give Hanna headaches, as she bit her bottom lip in frustration, trying to come up with a solution to the problem. She then started knocking her brain with a pencil, hoping the answer would suddenly pop up from nowhere.

When Hanna looked up to think, she was surprised to find Jaemyung, who was sitting across from her, peeping at Sunhee, who was sitting next to her. A faint flush suffused Jaemyung's cheeks when his sight fell on Sunhee, who was busy solving maths problems.

With a knowing smile, Hanna tore an empty page from her notebook while Sunhee was using the washroom, and wrote on it:

"You like Sunhee, don't you?"

Hanna then slid the paper across the table with a cunning smile on her face, and when Jaemyung saw the words on the paper, he was too terrified to react to it.

Seeing Jaemyung's nervousness, Hanna took the paper back, and added:

"I can help you if you like her."

Jaemyung finally nodded shyly.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had been too focused on doing maths exercises all this time, and hence did not notice Hanna's secret exchange with Jaemyung.

"Gosh the air con at my seat is so strong I'm freezing! Sunhee, can I swap seats with you?" Hanna started pretending to shiver as soon as Sunhee stepped out of the washroom, and gave Jaemyung a quick wink without anyone noticing.

"Sure, why not?" Sunhee shrugged and took Hanna's original seat, sitting directly opposite to Jaemyung, and Jaemyung gave Hanna a thankful look.

Taehyung, though, believed in Hanna as he had no idea of her plan. He stood up from his seat immediately upon hearing Hanna's words, and walked up to her.

"Put this on, you shouldn't catch a cold when the exams are coming soon." Taehyung enjoined in his deep and charming voice as he took his jacket off, and carefully wrapped it around Hanna's shoulders.

Taehyung's sudden move caught Hanna off guard, as she never imagined that a silly excuse she'd made up would be taken seriously. She could feel her heart skip a beat when Taehyung's fingers slightly brushed against her shoulders, and the next thing she knew was that she was being surrounded by Taehyung's scent, which was coming from his jacket. The scent wasn't a strong one, yet it was giving her butterflies in her stomach. Feeling the warmth of Taehyung's jacket, Hanna almost felt like— Taehyung was hugging her.

"Thank you." Hanna felt her cheeks burning hot.

Noticing Hanna's flushed cheeks, Sunhee gave Hanna a little smirk, only to be gently hit in the arm by Hanna. Pull yourself together, Choi Hanna! Hanna thought to herself, You're here to make your friend fall in love, not to fall in love yourself.

The four of them thus continued doing maths exercises, and when Sunhee ran into difficult problems that she couldn't solve, she would ask Jaemyung, who was good at maths, for help. With a tint of red on his ears, Jaemyung would explain the steps in detail to Sunhee, while Sunhee would keep nodding and praising Jaemyung's intelligence, making Jaemyung blush.

Soon it was about time for dinner, and everybody was tired after studying for so long.

"Shall we go and have dinner, then watch a movie together? You know, to make up for the time when I couldn't have dinner with you guys after finishing our history project." Taehyung suggested, to which the other three happily agreed.

After eating at a nearby restaurant, the four of them arrived at the cinema, ready to buy movie tickets. They picked a teen romance movie on Sunhee's recommendation, which was said to have high ratings. Knowing that Jaemyung had feelings for Sunhee, Hanna made Jaemyung sit next to Sunhee on purpose, while she herself sat between Sunhee and Taehyung.

The movie started playing, with scenes showing the male lead's hand almost touching the female lead's, or the two of them going out. The chemistry between them made Hanna's heart flutter, letting out a little scream from her seat, before quickly covering her mouth with both hands. Feeling the heat on her cheeks, she started fanning herself with hands.

Little did Hanna know that Taehyung had been secretly observing her little reactions all along, when she was focused on the movie. So she likes it when guys do these kinds of things, Taehyung thought to himself, and kept that in mind.

-

A/N:

A/N:

That's it for chapter six!!

I hope I succeeded in making your heart race LOL

If not, you can look forward to the upcoming chapters ;)