- fifteen: capture his heart -

For the rest of their summer holiday, using the excuse of worrying about her getting moldy at home, Taehyung asked Hanna to hang out with him almost every week. Although Hanna knew deep down that the truth was Taehyung wanted to spend time with her, she didn't expose him, and just enjoyed the fun time they spent together.

It was a day near the end of summer holiday, and Dongseong-ro Street, the busiest shopping street in Daegu, was crowded with people as usual. In a clothing store there, Sunhee stood in front of the mirror, holding a few outfits in her hands.

"Gosh, they're all so pretty, what do I do? What a shame I can only buy one but not all of them! Which one should I buy?" Sunhee sighed as she held the clothes to her chest and kept comparing them.

"Why did you suddenly bring me here to shop for clothes?" Hanna asked as she stood beside Sunhee and watched her being hesitant.

"Don't you know?" Sunhee gave Hanna a shocked look, "We'll go on a two-day school trip shortly after school starts, so of course we have to dress prettily in front of the handsome boys from the other classes!"

"Don't you already have Jaemyung? Which boy are you dressing up for? Watch out for Jaemyung, he'll get jealous if he finds out!" Hanna teased Sunhee.

"And you're talking as if you don't also already have Taehyung yourself," Sunhee quipped back, "I see the two of you seem to be getting pretty close these days, huh? Tell me about it, did you two secretly start dating?"

"Of course not," Hanna denied immediately, with a hint of nervousness in her tone, "The two of us are just friends."

"Are you sure you're 'just friends'?" Sunhee gave Hanna an "I-know-everything" look, slightly elbowed her, and smirked, "Come on, do you think I can't tell that you have a crush on Taehyung? Let's pick you out a beautiful dress today, so you can take advantage of this school trip and capture his heart— make him no longer able to hold back, and take the initiative to confess his love to you!"

Seeing that Sunhee knew everything, Hanna gave up on concealing it, and asked with blushes on her cheeks, "Is this really possible? This school trip... will it be my chance?"

"Don't worry, you can count on me! I'll tell you what to do, so all you have to do is listen to me." Sunhee assured Hanna, looked down at one of the outfits in her hand, and said, "This white shirt paired with this pink skirt really suits you, don't you think? Why don't you go to the fitting room and try them on?"

"Okay, thank you." Hanna nodded shyly, took the clothes from Sunhee, and walked quickly towards the fitting room.

Soon, the curtain of the fitting room opened, and Hanna, who had just changed her clothes, walked out cautiously. As a bashful expression crossed her face, she asked, "What do you think? Do I look alright?"

Upon hearing Hanna's words, Sunhee turned to look at her. And when Sunhee saw the girl in a white shirt and pink skirt standing in front of her, she was completely shocked.

"Oh my gosh! Look at this beautiful fallen angel standing right in front of me!" Sunhee exclaimed, "This outfit suits you too well, as if it was carefully designed for you— you look gorgeous! Listen, nothing can go wrong if you wear this on our school trip. I swear if Taehyung sees you in this outfit, he's 100% going to fall for you and be deeply fascinated. Mark my words!"

"You're being too dramatic," Hanna blushed again and nudged Sunhee, unable to hide her smile, "But I'm glad to hear that you think they look good on me! I'll buy them and wear them on our school trip then."