- one: entering high school -

<Daegu, March 2011>

Leaving your friends from middle school and entering high school is always not easy, but Choi Hanna was fortunate to be able to go to the same high school with her best friend from middle school, Yoo Sunhee.

It was Hanna's first day at Daegu Jeil High School, and the first thing she saw as she stepped into the classroom was Sunhee, who was sitting by the window, waving at her energetically. Sunhee patted the empty seat next to her, showing that she had reserved it for Hanna.

Hanna smiled and thanked Sunhee as she sat down, and soon after that their class teacher entered the classroom. Their class teacher introduced himself as Mr Song, and started taking attendance so as to allow students to get to know each other's names.

"Lee Jaemyung."

"Present."

"Yoo Sunhee."

"Present."

"Choi Hanna."

"Present."

"Kim Miyoung."

"Present."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Present."

It was at that moment when countless whispers started to fill the classroom:

"So his name is Kim Taehyung?"

"How can someone possibly be so good looking?"

"He's got to be the visual of our school— no, of Daegu!"

"Oh my goodness I can't believe someone so handsome is gonna be my classmate!"

Hanna turned her head out of curiosity, only to find the boy sitting behind her had a face so perfect that was beyond her imagination. The boy, Taehyung, had beautiful eyes and long eyelashes, and had the cutest boxy smile that anyone had seen, looking like he'd been kissed by the angels when God created him.

An old English song started ringing in Hanna's ear the moment she saw Taehyung:

"Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you"

It wasn't surprising that soon after school started, almost all the girls in school had a crush on Taehyung. Rumours said that Taehyung kept going out with different girls in school, and because of that Hanna wasn't very fond of Taehyung, thinking that he was a playboy. Nevertheless, the two of them never really had a chance to talk and get to know each other, which was only until a month after school started.

-

Time flew and it had already been a month since school started. It was a Friday when Hanna discovered that she had left her assignment, which was due that day, at home. The teacher for that subject was very strict, and Hanna knew she was going to get in trouble if she didn't hand in her assignment on time. What should I do? Hanna panicked, but soon came up with a solution.

Hanna's class was playing basketball at the basketball court during PE lesson, which was before lunch time. Hanna quickly glanced at her classmates and PE teacher who were focused on playing basketball, and thought to herself, now's the time.

Hanna quickly ran towards the back of the basketball court while nobody was looking, knowing that her only chance was to escape school and go home now to retrieve her assignment, and quickly come back to school before the end of lunch break.

The only shortcoming of this plan though, was that it was Hanna's first attempt to escape school, so Hanna had no idea how tall the school wall was. It was only when Hanna was standing before the school wall that she realized that the school wall was too tall for her to reach the top of it, not to mention climb over it.

Dang it, what do I do now? Hanna paced back and forth in frustration, thinking about what to do and at the same time worried that she'd be caught by the teacher. Hanna suddenly heard the sounds of footsteps approaching, and without realizing it her palms were already filled with sweat out of nervousness. Who can it be? Please, I really can't get caught...

-

A/N:

A/N:

That's it for the first chapter!! I hope you've enjoyed reading it so far :D

I know my writing is far from perfect and I always appreciate feedback, so please leave some comments to let me know your thoughts if possible!!

Anyways the second chapter is also out, so make sure you don't forget to check it out!! I'll see you there ;)