- thirteen: first date -

Time flew, and soon it was about time for the final exam. In order to prepare for the exam, Hanna, Taehyung, Sunhee and Jaemyung again formed a study group, and studied together in the café on weekends. After a month of hard work, the four of them eventually passed the exam smoothly, marking the beginning of their summer holiday.

It was an ordinary night, and Hanna was watching television with her mother in the living room when her phone suddenly started ringing. Who can it be?

Hanna picked up her phone curiously, and jumped up from the sofa when she saw the caller ID. The call was from Taehyung. Excited, Hanna was about to run back to her room to answer the phone, but was stopped by her mother.

"Who is it? Choi Hanna, did you secretly find yourself a boyfriend?" Hanna's mother raised her eyebrows, "Was it because of him you went out late at night last time? How is he? Is he handsome? Is he treating you well?"

"Nah, we're just friends." Hanna denied bashfully, ran back to her room, and quickly closed the door. However, the blushes on her cheeks exposed her shyness.

"I thought you were asleep." Taehyung's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Nah, I was just watching television with my mother. What's up?"

"Our summer holiday is so long, you aren't planning to stay at home throughout the holiday, are you? Are you free this Sunday? Come hang out with me, just the two of us."

"Just... the two of us?" Hanna felt her cheeks burning hot, "I'm... I'm free on Sunday."

"Sunday it is, then! I'll be waiting for you below your apartment at noon on Sunday. Good night!"

"Good... good night." After hanging up, Hanna pressed her phone to her chest, rolling on her bed in order to suppress the urge to scream.

Although Hanna had had multiple opportunities to be alone with Taehyung, it was the first time that they actually planned a date like this. Realizing this, Hanna's heart started beating wildly— does this mean... this is going to be our first date?

In the meanwhile, after asking a girl out for the first time, Taehyung was lying on his bed, panting as if he had just accomplished an important mission.

"I did it! She agreed to go on a first date with me!" Taehyung exclaimed with joy, "It took me half an hour to pluck up the courage to call her, and she finally said yes!"

-

On Sunday morning, Hanna got up early to prepare for her first date with Taehyung. Standing in front of the wardrobe, she picked a few sets of clothes carefully, and walked to the mirror. She held the clothes to her chest, looked at her reflection in the mirror and kept comparing them, wondering which outfit was best for her first date. In the end, she chose a white top with a yellow overall dress, which made her look very cute and lively.

After that, Hanna, who didn't usually wear makeup, sat at the dressing table, put on light makeup, and braided her hair into pigtails. When Hanna looked up at the clock, she was shocked to find that it was nearly twelve o'clock already, so she quickly changed her shoes, grabbed her bag, and ran downstairs. And when she finally ran down from her apartment building, Taehyung was already there waiting for her.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. Have you been waiting long?" Hanna asked apologetically when she met Taehyung.

"It's okay, I just arrived." Taehyung replied, and when he saw Hanna's face, he paused for a moment before saying, "You look... different today."

"Do I? In a good way? Or in a bad way...?" Hanna asked with a hint of nervousness in her tone. Given that she had had little makeup experience, she was worried that her makeup looked strange.

"Hmm..." Taehyung pretended to think for a while, which made Hanna even more nervous, before he flashed Hanna a boxy smile, "In a cute way."

Hearing Taehyung's words, Hanna's face flushed, and her heart started pounding like crazy— was he... flirting with me just now? Overwhelmed with shyness, Hanna froze in place and lowered her head, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung.

However, Taehyung acted as if he wasn't aware of Hanna's bashfulness. He walked behind Hanna, started gently pushing her forward, and uttered, "Ah I'm so hungry! You also haven't eaten yet, have you? What are some good restaurants around here? Now take me to one of them, and when we finish our lunch, I'll take you to hang out elsewhere."

"Elsewhere?" Hanna tilted her head and asked curiously, "Where are you planning to take me?"

However, instead of answering Hanna's question, Taehyung smirked and replied mysteriously, "You guess? You'll know when we get there."

-

A/N:

A/N:

Here's chapter thirteen!! It wasn't a very long chapter, but still I tried to make it a very sweet chapter about first love and first date, so I hope it made you smile, even if it was just a little bit :)

Anyways, make sure to stay tuned if you're curious about Hanna and Taehyung's first date~!! Where they were going and what they would do on their first date will be revealed in the next chapter ^^

See you ♡