1

TIRED OF IT
Jeon Jeongguk x Kim Taehyung

warnings
[boyxboy, angst, fluff, abuse, forced relationship, cursing, smut, yoonmin, namjin]

ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

Taehyung was tired of it. Like really tired.

It's been almost two years ever since Jung Minhyun asked him to be his boyfriend and he agreed to it. Why wouldn't he, if he used to be in love with him too?

Minhyun was the boy everyone dreamed of to be their boyfriend in school and Taehyung counted to one of them during that time. He was just a normal schoolmate of Minhyun and from all the people dreaming of becoming his partner, he had chosen Taehyung.

Not to blame him, he had taste. Taehyung is utterly beautiful and gorgeous, even if he himself doesn't see it that often.

In the end, the attraction towards the other went in and from both ways and after getting to know each other better, they took the next step, into a relationship. A happy relationship.

Until a few months ago, Taehyung felt like things were changing- Minhyun was more controlling, not letting Taehyung wear certain things, sometimes not letting him go out with his friends and always making sure he was at home before it turned 11pm.

Sure thing, Taehyung understands some people are just worried over their partner and want to keep them safe. Though, what Minhyun is doing is psychotic and makes Taehyung feel suffocated.

In the end, he couldn't help but lose feelings for the male.

Now he is just scared to end things. He doesn't know what Minhyun would do, but he is sure that he won't accept Taehyung's decision and will show him what he is capable of.

After all, Taehyung is Minhyun's.

And only his.

That's what the male keeps telling and showing everyone.

Taehyung sighed softly as he looked down on the small slice of cake on the plate in front of him, that he hasn't even touched yet, too deep in thoughts.

He was sitting next to Minhyun, in front of the male's best friend, who sat next to another friend. Taehyung wasn't allowed to see his friends as often, but Minhyun would never hesitate to force him come with him when he meets his own friends.

Taehyung sucked a deep breath in, when he felt Minhyun place his hand on his inner thigh, squeezing the soft flesh. "What's wrong, baby?"

Forcing a smile onto his lips, Taehyung locked eyes with Minhyun, shaking his head. "Nothing, Hyun," he said in a quite voice, feeling so small in front of Minhyun.

The male gave Taehyung a warning look, before retracting his hand and turning back to talk to his friends. Taehyung let the deep breath out as he reached for his fork and began eating his cake.

A cold shiver ran over his spine though and he felt like someone was looking at him, having him squirm in his seat uncomfortably. He glanced towards Minhyun, expecting him to be that, but his expectations got proven wrong as the male was looking forward, laughing over some joke made by one of his friends.

The uncomfortable feeling didn't leave him though and he glanced around the café, his eyes suddenly meeting ones he had never met before.

Cold, black, piercing eyes were looking at Taehyung. The owner of these even from far recognizable beautiful orbs having a firm look at him. He had dark messy, long hair and was clothed in black pants and a black hoodie, paired with black, heavy looking boots, as he leaned against the wall next to the entrance of the café.