7

IMMACULATELY

"What do you do in your free time?" Taehyung asked Jeongguk when they were sitting in a café, having breakfast. Jeongguk chuckled by the question, knowing really well Taehyung's intention in asking was once again just to break the silence. He took a pull on his cigarette, breathing the smoke out, before answering.

"Nothing much," he responded and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, getting serious. "I don't accept that answer," he said, taking a bite of his croissant. He halted a little, getting awareness of the way he talked to Jeongguk; as if they were friends. "I'm sorry, if you don't wanna tell me-

"I sing, draw, sometimes I dance." Taehyung's mouth hung open. "You do? And that's what you call 'nothing much'?"

Jeongguk shrugged, it's not much, really. He just enjoys it from time to time.

"If you can draw, that makes us a perfect duo for the project, I'm good at painting," Taehyung exclaimed happily, his expression dropping and cheeks heating though. Perfect duo.

Fucking think before you talk, Taehyung.

Jeongguk took another pull. Taehyung never minded the smell of cigarettes, maybe because some of his friend also smoke, like Yoongi. Also sometimes, the smell can be really pleasing to Taehyung.

"Yeah, might be, depends on how good you paint," Jeongguk said, keeping his voice low.

Taehyung gasped. "What did you say? I can paint immaculately, I bet you can't draw at all!" He spoke, a cute glare marking his features.

Jeongguk chuckled, putting the cigarette away, extinguishing it on the ashtray. "You're adorable when you're offended."

Warmth spread through Taehyung's body and he quickly looked away from Jeongguk, keeping the glare, trying to hide how flustered he felt.

Why does everything Jeongguk does have its effect on Taehyung. "You're annoying, you know that, right?"

Jeongguk chuckled. "I think you're the only one thinkin' that, Beautiful, but thanks."

Ugh, that nickname. Taehyung looked back up to Jeongguk and studied his face. "Did that hurt?"

"What? When I fell from heaven?" the raven smirked and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Lame. I was talking about your piercing." Somehow, Taehyung wanted so badly to touch the piercing that marked Jeongguk's eyebrow.

The older raised his eyebrow out of reflex. "That? A little, but it eased after a time."

Taehyung still had his eyes glued to him though, them trailing down to his hand, that was inked with black. "You have tattoos on your hand," Taehyung pointed out the obvious.

Jeongguk looked at his hand, chuckling. "Not just my hand."

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "Where else?"

"Wanna find out?" he smirked and Taehyung felt the heat shoot to his cheeks, scoffed and then pouted. "Just answer- I even asked nicely."

"I answered nicely," Jeongguk retorted.

"Asshole," Taehyung grumbled under his breath and continued to eat his croissant, while Jeongguk waited for him to finish.

And once again, the younger had to look up to the older male, who was looking out the window to the right, looking deeply in thoughts. Jeongguk was handsome. Admittedly, Taehyung even thinks that he is more handsome than Minhyun, but he would of course never say that out loud.