30

VIEW

"This is heaven..."

"With an angel like you inside, it looks close to that," Jeongguk retorted to Taehyung's exclamation with a cheeky smile, causing the younger to blush and then stick his tongue out to Jeongguk.

"I'll choose our room!" Yoongi announced, sprinting inside to examine the rooms and then choose the one he wants. "This one's perfect, Chim!" His voice could be heard from the room on the right, but he didn't come back.

"He laid down, for sure," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung smiled as his best friend left to the room Yoongi was in and then took Jeongguk's hand. "Let's go look at our room!"

The four of them are going to share this small vacation flat with two rooms, one bathroom and a kitchen for the next three days. It was perfect for rebonding time and for Jeongguk to get to know Taehyung's best friends.

Also... to forget the current situation in Seoul.

"Come! It's so comfortable," Taehyung said excitedly as he jumped on the bed, bouncing a few times, before lying flat on his back, looking at Jeongguk, who just watched the younger with a fond expression.

He put his jacket off, closed the door and slowly walked to the bed to take the space next to Taehyung. "You're right, it's hella comfy."

"See?" Taehyung giggled.

Oh god, his giggles. Jeongguk's heart can't get enough of it. The older smiled adoringly at Taehyung, who was just staring up the ceiling.

The room was spacious, with one big bed, a small cupboard on each side and a closet next to the door. And. A damn balcony with view at the beach.

"What are you thinking?" Jeongguk asked the younger, scooting a little closer to him.

Taehyung puffed his cheeks, then let the air out, smiling. "How I never wanna go back to him."

Jeongguk reached for the brunet's hand, taking it in his owns and playing with his fingers. "I won't let you go back."

A sigh left Taehyung and he turned to look at Jeongguk, his heart speeding up. "I know you wouldn't... But-

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and he silenced when Jeongguk pressed his lips to his, cutting him mid sentence.

Jeongguk chuckled, cutting away and kissing Taehyung's cheek, as he squeezed his hand a little. "There's no buts, Beautiful. Not now and for the next days." He gave Taehyung a meaningful look. "I don't want you to think of something negative when we're here... when... you are with me."

Taehyung nodded slowly. Jeongguk was right, he is here to have fun, to escape. Not to think about him.

"Sounds... good" he whispered, as he leaned his forehead against Jeongguk's, closing his eyes.

Jeongguk closed his eyes too. "I could stay like this forever."

A smile formed on Taehyung's lips, a faint blush coating his already rosy cheeks. "With me?"

Jeongguk smiled, snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Obvious."

Suddenly they heard someone clear their throat and the two looked up, seeing Jimin standing in the door. "We're having vacation, why are you in bed? Let's go out and eat something."

Taehyung smiled and got up, to which Jeongguk rolled his eyes and glared at Jimin, who stuck his tongue out to him. Surely soulmates.

Holding back a groan, Jeongguk got up too and followed Taehyung outside.