6

OH, FUCK

Taehyung woke up by the ringing of the door and groaned. He checked the time, it being 9am on a Saturday. He groaned once again, it was way too early.

Sleepily, he got off his bed and walked downstairs to open the door. He was first fully awake when he realized it was his 'boyfriend'. "Hyun?"

Minhyun looked Taehyung up and down and chuckled. "Someone must still be sleepy."

Taehyung smiled lightly. "Yeah.. what are you doing here?"

"Can I come in?" Minhyun asked, surprising Taehyung, as he usually just steps inside. "Of course, come in," The brunet mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

They sat down on the couch and Taehyung felt sleep trying to snatch him back, the comfort of his couch consuming him, but he held himself up.

Minhyun watched Taehyung with a worried frown. "I'm sorry if I woke you up.."

"N-no, I was already up..." Taehyung mumbled in a yawn, his eyes falling shut again though. He hadn't slept well these past days and his body was still set for a long ass sleep.

So he fell asleep again, only halfway being aware of Minhyun's company.

Minhyun sighed, looking at Taehyung's sleeping figure. He slowly reached out to lie the younger male down more comfortably and cover him with a blanket.

Suddenly, the door rung once again. Minhyun's eyebrows pulled together. Was Taehyung already expecting someone?

He quickly got up to open the door, before the person could ring again and wake the sleeping beauty.

Rage instantly ran through him though once he opened the door, finding no one other than Jeongguk standing in front of Taehyung's house. "What the fuck are you doing here?" he gritted out.

Jeongguk hid his surprise to see Minhyun, behind an unbothered expression. "Meeting Taehyung?" He responded.

Minhyun grabbed Jeongguk by his collar. "Don't fuck around, Jeon. What do you want from my boyfriend?!"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, grabbing Minhyun's hands and prying them off of him, readjusting his black leather jacket. "Dude, he is my project partner, we agreed to meet up to work on it today," he explained, but it didn't ease the anger in Minhyun.

"I dare you to lay a finger on him-

"Calm the fuck down, asshole. Taehyung isn't your property-

"He's my boyfriend-

"And his own person. Let him live, jeez," Jeongguk spoke with bored voice. Minhyun tried to hold back from boxing the hell out of him. "Don't fucking mingle in other people's relationship."

What relationship? Jeongguk thought, but kept quiet. "I ain't, bitch. I'm here to work on a damn school project. Now let me go inside."

"What's going on here?" They both turned around to see the sleeping figure of Taehyung, now more awake standing in the door step, confused. The brunet's eyes land on Jeongguk and he flushed red, realizing Jeongguk saw him in his Pajamas.

And the raven enjoyed the view.

"Go back inside baby, he was about to leave anyways," Minhyun said with a soft voice, leaning down to kiss Taehyung's forehead, who froze by the act.

Jeongguk scoffed.

Taehyung's eyes lock with Jeongguk and he saw the strange, unbelieving look in Jeongguk's eyes.

Giving a reassuring smile, Taehyung turned towards Minhyun. "I invited him over for the project though."

The older gave Taehyung a warning look. "Listen to me, Taehyung," he mumbled daringly and only in a volume that Taehyung could hear. The brunet shuddered, feeling fear creep through him.
"I planned to take you out today-

"Minhyun.." Taehyung interrupted him with a mumble, giving him pleading eyes. "It's just a project, nothing more."

Displeased and pissed Minhyun took a step away from his boyfriend. "I trust you, but I don't trust him," he spoke, now also hearable for Jeongguk, who once again couldn't hold back from scoffing, now understanding what their whisper was about.

"If I'm interrupting something, I can also leave ya know?" Jeongguk exclaimed.

"Yeah, you better-

"No, stay. We have to work on the project." Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with pleading eyes. It wasn't a plea for Jeongguk to simply stay and work on the project. It was a plea for him to not leave Taehyung alone with Minhyun.

And Jeongguk got the message.

"Dude, he's your boyfriend, you can have him later again. We're just gonna work on the project, get done with it and I'll leave." Jeongguk gave a mocking smile. "I'll take care of him, don't worry."

Minhyun looked to Taehyung, giving him a daring look. Taehyung quickly turned his gaze down, trying to hold in his tears that formed due to the heavy fear that settled on his heart.

"Fine, then, maybe I'll come later again," Minhyun grumbled, not saying goodbye or anything, but passing past Jeongguk.

Taehyung still looked down, until Minhyun's car drove off and then finally looked to Jeongguk. He wanted to thank him, but that would show how unhappy he is with Minhyun and he wasn't about to give Jeongguk the satisfaction. "So, you wanna come in?"

Jeongguk once again looked Taehyung up and down. "Cute PJ's," he mocked and Taehyung blushed embarrassedly.

"Shut up and come in. You can sit on the couch, I'll dress up real quick." Taehyung opened the door farther and let Jeongguk in, the raven looking around the little house with astonishment. "It's beautiful here."

"Yeah, 'cause it's my house- sit down and wait, I'll be back in a sec," Taehyung informed and Jeongguk did as instructed, while the brunet left upstairs.

Hurriedly, Taehyung picked up some wide gray sweatpants and an oversized brown hoodie and put them on. Yes, he was expecting Jeongguk, but not that early. And Minhyun..? He wasn't expecting him at all, certainly not acting like this. He was all sweet when he was alone with Taehyung, but once there was someone else he became the asshole that he is.

Taehyung sighed, quickly brushing his teeth and combing his hair through, his voluminous brunet curls now messily covering his eyebrows, but who cared? He is just going to work on a project for school with the hot new boy who wouldn't leave him alone. Alright, what can possibly go wrong?

He ran back downstairs, but before he entered the living room, he composed himself a little and took a deep breath, then stepped inside. "I'm sorry took a little longer," he mumbled, ignoring the way Jeongguk looked at him so intense.

"No worries."

There was an awkward silence that followed, Taehyung just staring around the room and Jeongguk watching him.

The older male smiled internally to himself, Taehyung being so beautiful when he's practically doing nothing and it did something to him.

"I assume you haven't eaten yet, right? Maybe we can go grab something and then start working on the project. Let's fill our tummies first," Taehyung suggested, mainly just to break the silence, but also because he was hungry. And maybe he hoped to get used to being alone with Jeongguk if they spend a little more time with each other first, before they could work together.

"Sure thing, I have my car with me we can go grab something." Taehyung watched how Jeongguk's body moved when he got up, the way his muscles unintentionally flexed with his moves. Never did Taehyung deny the fact that Jeongguk was attractive, but damn, this body is gorgeous-

Taehyung blushed embarrassedly to himself. He's taken for god's sake. Maybe without feelings, but still he doesn't have the right to lust over somebody else.

"Oh fuck..." Jeongguk groaned as he stretched his body and heard his joints crack.

Taehyung blinked three times.

Oh fuck, indeed.