2

DON'T YOU LOVE ME?

It was almost 11pm, but Taehyung was already lying in bed, clutching a pillow to his chest, while having himself wrapped up like a baby in a thick, warm blanket.

He felt uneasy, uncomfortable, thoughts and feelings bothering him so much, that it started to feel suffocating. He felt frustrated, sad, totally out of place and also kind of scared.

He doesn't love Minhyun anymore, he doesn't want to continue a relationship with him, not after he started turning even more and more toxic everyday. It wasn't always like that, Minhyun used to be sweet and even if he knew everyone wanted him, he didn't brag about it, didn't have a huge ego, like people in his place usually have. He was kind and thoughtful towards everyone. He was lovely towards Taehyung.

Within the time of them being a couple, all of this suddenly turned the other way around. Taehyung isn't sure if Minhyun was always like that, but hid it, or if something changed him. Either way he doesn't care, having already lost feelings towards him.

About breaking up with Minhyun... Taehyung would love to. He wants to be set free from Minhyun and his controlling self, but breaking up will probably be the complete opposite of freedom. Minhyun won't let it happen so easily, because Taehyung belongs to him, as if he were his property.

Taehyung flinched lightly when his phone ringed and he checked the time, seeing it was two minutes to eleven nights. He rolled his eyes, as he picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Baby, are you home?" Oh, great. Everyday the same shit. Minhyun would call at 11pm every day just to make sure Taehyung was home and safe- not out with friends or someone else.

Hell, Taehyung is already 18, he can take care of himself and doesn't need a babysitter to check up on him. He remembers finding the gesture cute when Minhyun had just began doing it, thinking it was a simple gesture of care. Not one leaded by possessiveness. It was when he went out with Jimin evenings a few months ago and Minhyun found out, instantly freaking out and rushing to come and pick up Taehyung, that the 18-years old realized it wasn't just him caring for him.

"Yes, I am."

"Good boy, promise me to not do something that makes me angry, yeah?" Always the same thing. "Of course, I wouldn't.." Taehyung mumbled quietly. He would, definitely. If he wasn't too scared. It's not that Minhyun ever abused him in any physical way, but he is sure that once the male really looses his shit, he will get to that point.

He's a control freak.Totally.

"Anything else?" He asked, trying to not sound too bored or annoyed, keeping his voice normal. "Actually, yes. I wanted to stay over tonight."

Taehyung hummed, "Do as you please." He had no choice anyways.

"Good, I'll be there in around ten minutes."

The call ended and Taehyung sighed out deeply. He isn't that fond of the idea of Minhyun sleeping over, but he accepts this at least. Still, he begs and hopes that Minhyun won't try to get intimate with him today. Taehyung doesn't know how to explain to him that he doesn't want to, without him getting mad. Although it wouldn't be his fault, Minhyun has to accept a no.

The doorbell rung not long after, even a little less than 10minutes later and Taehyung halfheartedly walked towards the door to open up. "Hey," he greeted, forcing a smile onto his lips.

Minhyun smiled back, as he leaned down and placed a small kiss to Taehyung's lips. The smaller male responded, also halfheartedly. He didn't want to upset him.

You know... it just didn't feel like it used to feel.

"Hey baby," Minhyun greeted back, before they entered Taehyung's house, walking to the living room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Minhyun suggested as he sat down on Taehyung's couch, the younger just shrugged, "why not?"

He sat down next to Minhyun, keeping a not too obvious distance from him as he reached out for the remote and searched for a movie to
watch on Netflix. When he found one, he just put it on, not sparing Minhyun a glance in the meantime. He was surprised how quiet the other was, he would usually talk a lot.

"What was wrong with you today in the café?" Oh there he is.

Taehyung bit his lip, his hands beginning to shake, as he turned towards Minhyun and looked at him. "I just... didn't feel good. Felt a little dizzy and out of place. Headache and stuff."

Minhyun hummed, saying nothing. Taehyung sighed. He doesn't want to be petty or greedy, but he had hoped that Minhyun would show any kind of genuine concern. But that wasn't the case and Taehyung was tired of constantly waiting.

The movie went on and on and Taehyung felt the shivers when some 18+ scenes arrived and he could feel Minhyun stare at him.

He pulled the pillow he was hugging closer to himself, trying to find any kind of comfort, keeping his gaze to the front.

After an hour and no spoken words between the two, besides Minhyun who occasionally made some comments, the movie finally ended. Taehyung sighed relieved and was about to get up, when he suddenly felt someone grabbing his wrist and he could find himself suddenly sitting on a lap.

Minhyun wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, holding him tight against him, while Taehyung's heart beat out of his chest. "It's been a while.."

Taehyung gulped knowing exactly what he meant. He slowly tried to get up, but Minhyun held him on place, chuckling lightly. "You're so adorable, baby."

Goosebumps formed on Taehyung's skin when Minhyun suddenly began placing small, lingering kisses on his neck, that felt nothing more but like poison. "H-Hyun, I'm tired, please.."

Minhyun chuckled again, continuing to kiss Taehyung. The brunet sucked a deep breath in when Minhyun began sucking on his skin, marking him. "Let me go, please," His voice was sterner now, making the older finally let him stand up.

He eyed Taehyung with an annoyed expression, "Why?"

"I'm tired-

"Why do I feel like you're running away from me, Taehyung? Don't you love me?" The brunet shuddered at the sick expression of the other. "That's not it, I just don't feel good today and want to sleep now," Taehyung tried to rescue himself. "Also, it's late and we have school tomorrow, so it's not a bad idea to go to sleep now."

Please don't say anything, please don't say anything. "Say that you love me. Tell me that you fucking love me, Taehyung."

Taehyung internally felt like screaming and crying at the same time.

Minhyun looked mad and on the edge of having an outburst, making Taehyung comply, "I love you," he gritted out, not meaning it. He didn't love him, anymore at least.

Minhyun's features softened as he walked to Taehyung and cupped his face in his hands. Taehyung fought the urge to pull away. "I love you too Taehyung, you're mine, yeah?"

No. "Yeah."

Minhyun softly pressed his lips to Taehyung's and smiled after. "Then let's get my tired baby sleeping now."

Taehyung absently nodded and got leaded to his room by his 'boyfriend'- who himself, slept on the couch.

luckily...

Author

oh mami, this a new rari~

IF U LISTEN TO CHASE ATLANTIC YOU'RE OFFICIALLY HOT