Chapter 44: 123456

Chapter 44: 123456

To her surprise, Xu Yimo was really good at folding clothes. He was neat and tidy like he had OCD and it looked just like a clothing display in a shop.

He even knew what fabrics could be folded and which ones couldn’t. As a woman, Li Weiyin felt a little ashamed when compared to his attention to detail.

But, even though Xu Yimo freed up half of his closet space, Li Weiyin did not use it all. After unpacking everything, Xu Yimo frowned as he looked at Li Weiyin.

Seeing this, Li Weiyin had a detailed look at her clothes again. Xu Yimo had hung everything and put them away; there couldn’t be a problem.

“Is something wrong?”

Xu Yimo replied with seriousness, “Yinyin, you have too few clothes.”

Xu Yimo was using his mother as a standard. Mrs. Xu’s closet was no smaller than Xu Yimo’s and she barely wore the same clothes twice.

“I don’t like shopping,” Li Weiyin smiled. So this was the problem.

In terms of finance, Li Jinzong and Fang Meixian never treated her harshly. In fact, her monthly allowance was several times that of ordinary people.

As for her clothes, Fang Meixian often bought them for her and they were mostly branded. The only downside was that they weren’t her style.

Fang Meixian liked the luxurious style; Li Weixin liked the sweet, feminine style; Li Weiyin liked the simple and refreshing style.

So, it had been many years since she wore the clothes that Fang Meixian bought for her. This time, she didn’t even take any with her as she left.

In general, she was the type that did not like to shop; as long as she had enough to wear, then it was enough.

Perhaps, due to this personality of hers, no one at university believed she had an advantageous family background.

“1, 2, 3…11,” Xu Yimo counted Li Weiyin’s shoes. “Yinyin, you have too few shoes as well. I need to buy some clothes and shoes for you.”

As he spoke, Xu Yimo hurried into the living room and pulled out a black card from the drawer. He then returned to Li Weiyin, “Yinyin, this is my money. I will give it to you to buy clothes and shoes.”

Li Weiyin’s hand trembled a little. Although she never owned one in the past, she knew that this was the World Elite card issued by a particular bank.

“I have money,” Li Weiyin returned the card.

But, Xu Yimo placed his hands behind his back, blinked his attractive eyes, and said, “Yinyin, you are my wife. Shouldn’t you spend my money?”

Li Weiyin looked embarrassed, “Who taught you that?”

Li Weiyin assumed that Mrs. Xu wouldn’t teach Xu Yimo something like this.

Xu Yimo showed his fingers again, “It was Brother Four. He said a man that loves his wife should buy her stuff.”

Li Weiyin was speechless and helpless as she looked into Xu Yimo’s expectant eyes. After discovering that he was not acting, Li Weiyin realized Xu Yimo was very sensitive, so she took the bank card and said, “Fine, let me keep it safe for you.”

“You are the best, Yinyin”—Xu Yimo smiled, his eyes twinkling like an entire galaxy was pouring out of them—”The password is 123465.”

Li Weiyin’s lips twitched. So reckless? He might as well use 123456.

“1234 represents me and my three younger brothers”—Yimo began to explain his password—”65 is my birthday.”

Li Weiyin found this weird, but just as she was about to say something, Xu Yimo continued, “When is your birthday, Yinyin?”

“I am exactly the opposite. My birthday is on May 6th,” Li Weiyin felt it was quite a coincidence.

Xu Yimo clapped his hands, “In that case, I’ll change my password to 123456, so it can be me, my three brothers, and Yinyin.”

Li Weiyin: “…”

Li Weiyin could practically see a crow flying across the top of her head.